Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Event Commitee

Event Commitee

So even though I had "retired" I have slightly returned to assist Blue army due to their current situation. I will admit that I am kind of bored with Halo but yet still drawn to FC. So what can I do to bring back the spark I once had with FC? I was thinking maybe starting an event committee? After the FC radio idea I want to do more for FC. Have some contests and what not. And trust me kiddies my rewards are not cheap ^_~ So what do you all think? Shall I return to FC with goodies?

Edit: Probably should add that the committee will be a group of us who come up with event ideas. I would also love to work with forge department for custom event maps ^^
    Last edited by xXReiBearXx; 04-10-2013 at 02:49 PM.

Re: Event Commitee

YES

Elite BLUE Veteran
    Spirit of Hope
    Vacuus Quietis
    Psalms of Planets
    Blog Posts

Situation in Blue?

Love the Committee idea
    "I bought a xbox one to watch my team suck in HD"

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Sapien View Post
    Situation in Blue?

Love the Committee idea
    lack of members >_> the big ban movement lol

Animus 4 Ever
    SpcX
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamidj

great idea reibear.
    ۰۪۫J۰۰۪۫a۰۰۪۫m۰۰۪۫i ۰۰۪۫e۰۰۪۫D۰۰۪۫ J۰Purple Army Elite Trooper
    What We Do In Life, Echos in Eternity.

Good idea. Although anyone who is a member of FC can host events... If you would like to create a group on the forums that are committed to create new events. Go for it. Take advantage of the calender system too.

Quote Originally Posted by RaZ Vader View Post
    Good idea. Although anyone who is a member of FC can host events... If you would like to create a group on the forums that are committed to create new events. Go for it. Take advantage of the calender system too.
    She said there will be prizes though. Other than vCash no one really does this.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk570 View Post
    She said there will be prizes though. Other than vCash no one really does this.
    Only a few of us do. Anyone can host an event with prizes.I do ooccasionally (been awhile) so does metkil. No one else really does...

I'm not saying don't do it. I'm just saying anyone can do it.

Quote Originally Posted by RaZ Vader View Post
    Only a few of us do. Anyone can host an event with prizes.I do ooccasionally (been awhile) so does metkil. No one else really does...

I'm not saying don't do it. I'm just saying anyone can do it.
    I understand anyone can do this buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut I figured having a organized group who are dedicated to it more would encourage others to get involved and also have more active events whilst people await the big games on Sunday. Not to mention have others contribute possibly to some really great prizes. Also there is a events section already. I already got the radio section...i aint greedy lol

Quote Originally Posted by xXReiBearXx View Post
    I understand anyone can do this buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut I figured having a organized group who are dedicated to it more would encourage others to get involved and also have more active events whilst people await the big games on Sunday. Not to mention have others contribute possibly to some really great prizes. Also there is a events section already. I already got the radio section...i aint greedy lol
    You already got my blessing. If you need help just hit me up. Thanks Rei.

Thread Information