ok so i finally made this fan fiction after half a year of thinking about it.
tell me what you think but dont be too harsh.
i know my grammar is not perfect.

Long ago when spartan program 2 was still in progress, scientist were secretly working on another project, the k spartan project.
They wanted to create a sort of super spartan, and that they did.
By the end of the reach vs covenant war a new spartan had arrived.
A spartan that was stronger, faster, more enhanced.
This spartan was given a special type of eye surgery, making his aim near perfect and allowing him to see fast moving lasers.
This spartan was also given a bone hardening procedure, an immune system strengthening procedure, and lastly he cruelest training ever received by a spartan.

Now making a spartan this powerful comes with a price, it took 19 try's to get it right.
The result given is spartan k20, the most elite spartan there is.
He was given spartan x prototype armor and put aboard a small orbital spaceship called infinity mark 92.
He could not have an AI because of strict funding, however he was forced as a young child to memorize forerunner and covenant language.
He also knows up to 10 human languages and is not to shabby with computers and other advanced tech.
He has been taught to live without a name, just a tag.

As infinity m92 orbits a small covie home world, inside K20 gears up, making sure to grab his standard battle rifle.
He rushes for the main hull of the ship and receives power to his shields.
He knows his mission is to plant a bomb inside of a covie power station and jet out of there.
As he tightens his helmet he begins to think back to when he was 16 years old, all of the brutal punishment, all of the deadly training.
Before he can finish his flashback his teammate, spartan 1123 arrives and starts up with his awful puns and moronic jokes.

1123: "hey why so stiff 20"

"you need to lighten up a little"

K20: "stares in an angered way"

The captain of the ship yells "time for dispatch" GO GO GO!!!!!
Now at full alert both spartan grab their equipment and head for the cargo room.
As they arrive marines are there preparing their drop pods.
The marines put on nervous smiles and start saluting(most marines never get to see spartan's ^.^).
As the marines check the seals and level the recoils K20 and 1123 begin to talk strategy.

1123: "ok I will hold them off you plant the bomb"

K20: "what about snipers who will handle them"

"ok then I will get the snipers and preform overwatch, you plant the bomb"

"sounds good, take this thing, i think its called a saw"

"no way testing prototypes in the middle of the field is bad"

"fine I will use it"

Random marine: "the pods are ready to go"

Now inside the fully prepared drop pods, our spartan's wait on the captains count down.
"3" "2" "1" DROP!!!!!
After 30 minutes of falling they finally land, as they exit their pods, they find themselves an hour away from the power station.
They begin to travel along side the sunny hot mountains knowing that the covenant are looking for them.
As they enter into a small gave they decide to take a 10 minute break.

K20: "its time to get back to work"

1123: "what? but its only been like 3 minutes"

"i dont care we need to keep moving"

"fine"

K20: "wait do you hear that"

"hear what"

"footsteps"

"I dont hear anything"

K20: "draw your pistol slowly"

"why?"

"just do as I say"

"fine"

K20: now hurry and shoot directly in front of you!!!

pistol shots******************** *******************

1123: "aww!!!"

1123: "what the hell"

"just as I thought an elite"

"good aim 1123"

K20: "now lets get moving"

Finally reaching the power station our two spartan's are shocked at how many shield jackals and elites await them.
Will they survive? Find out in the next episode.