Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Blog Posts

Re: BOMBINGS IN BOSTON

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    I disgusts me that they said it was an act of God.
    Most of those that modern society consider to be truly, completely evil, did what they did because they truly think it is the right thing to do. It's sad, but true.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta Crossfire View Post
    As much as I absolutely hate the WBC I believe in the 1st amendment and because I do I will always defend their right to hate. They are just like the Nazi party in the US or the KKK. I hate them to my very core, but as long a they aren't hurting anyone (KKK hasn't had a death related to them for awhile) they have the right to their speech.
    It is one thing to hate but damn they want to hate during a funeral...there has to be a line somewhere

Either everything is OK, or nothing is OK. Who draws this line? Who gets to decide what that line is? 1st amendment shouldn't be restricted at all. (imo)

REDWATCH VETERAN

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by silversleek View Post
    yeah,that blowing up wouldn't wipe out the city. cause devastating damage to the area, sure, but i think you're quite overestimating it's explosive power.
    that could most definitely wipe out a huge area, we have some smaller ones where i live and the evacuation area is i believe about a 15 km radius

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta Crossfire View Post
    Either everything is OK, or nothing is OK. Who draws this line? Who gets to decide what that line is? 1st amendment shouldn't be restricted at all. (imo)
    So if someone you love dies tragically and people decide to disrespect their funeral by protesting outside as your friends and family walk in that is completely ok because it's their freedom of speech? Look I get the freedom of speech law but you can not say people do not use that to abuse that.

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xXReiBearXx View Post
    So if someone you love dies tragically and people decide to disrespect their funeral by protesting outside as your friends and family walk in that is completely ok because it's their freedom of speech? Look I get the freedom of speech law but you can not say people do not use that to abuse that.
    You are right. If one of my friends or family member died, I would be upset if i saw someone say bad things about them in the way WBC does. Yes, people do abuse the First Amendment, but we can't take that away from a group of people unless we take it away from everyone. If the First Amdenment were to be voted to be eliminated, our lives would change drastically. Our world news area and almost everything we type here on FC would be against US Law.

I hate WBC. But we can't really do anything to them unless the First Amendment is destroyed :/

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

Quote Originally Posted by bazongaman502 View Post
    You are right. If one of my friends or family member died, I would be upset if i saw someone say bad things about them in the way WBC does. Yes, people do abuse the First Amendment, but we can't take that away from a group of people unless we take it away from everyone. If the First Amdenment were to be voted to be eliminated, our lives would change drastically. Our world news area and almost everything we type here on FC would be against US Law.

I hate WBC. But we can't really do anything to them unless the First Amendment is destroyed :/
    like i said...freedom of speech is fine. They can hate all they want...but the way they are going about it is not ok. And you can all keep telling me the same thing but I will not yield nor change my perspective. Nor am i going to try and convince anyone else to do so.

Livestreams
    View Channel: Yehsus

Pretty chaotic stuff. It's hard to find somebody that wasn't affected by this in some way. Thankfully I was not in Boston but I had to work, as my company processes medical charts for hospitals. Needless to say ill be keeping a close eye on charts we receive from Bringham as well as mass general.

Keep your thoughts positive and focus your attention to the stories of heroism and selfless sacrifice that are coming out from first responders. We truly live in a blessed country.

Quote Originally Posted by xXReiBearXx View Post

I would kill them, and I would go to jail for it. I believe it is ok to say what ever you want, but that doesn't mean someone won't beat the shit out of you.

REDWATCH VETERAN

Blog Posts

People how about instead of focusing on 1 group of sad and terrible people how about we focus on the people who a) have been affected by this horrific event and b) the brave men and women who rushed into the fire and chaos to save lives with out any thought of their own safety. These are the people do deserve our attention not a group of hate mongers.

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Thread Information