Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: STOP WBC

Re: STOP WBC

Quote Originally Posted by DeafOrangutan91 View Post
    Al Capone, you know I like you, but you couldn't seem like more of a prick right now. I was in the army and deployed to Iraq for 2 years before I started working for the FBI. I am dedicating my life to this country. You can ask Second Nature, I've spent very little playing with them this month because of my job. I'm actually up here in Boston this week investigating the bombings. I had one of my best friends die in Iraq in my arms and you know what, the WBC picketed his funeral. Trust me, I hate them more than anyone else, and if the Phelps were to break the actual law, I'd be the first one there to take them down. But they aren't breaking the law. They are using their freedom of expression. The same freedom that allows you guys to say your point of view. They have as many rights as anyone else. I fight not just to protect your rights, but theirs as well. The second we take away one person's rights is the day we cease to be a free country. I'm glad most of you realize all of this. But every American who actually supports Rei Bear's position, I am very disappointed in you.

Mods, close this thread please.

This is a great comment deaf.

REDWATCH VETERAN

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xXReiBearXx View Post
    I am utterly disgusted with this comment. How dare you. A soldier fights and dies for our right to freedom of speech and how is it repayed? By people using that right to disgrae and disrespect that solider! Again...I am thankful for my freedom of speech but that DOES NOT give people the right to disgrace this Country by using the freedom this country gives us to bash it. If you want to hate america then get the fuck out of the country! Anyone who would celebrate the deaths of children and soldiers who fight to keep this country safe and free does NOT deserve the right to have freedom. Let them pull this in another country and see how that country handles it. If I have to give up my freedom so those bastards don't have any I would do so without even blinking. You can't go up to the president and say I am going to punch you without consequences right? That is freedom of speech right? No wait that is called assault. You get it? Thank you for your service. I appreciate that you fought for my freedom. I would never in my life disgrace that freedom gifted to me by my country and the men and woman who fight for it.
    ok, Now I am pissed. Rei how dare YOU question anyone who has actually put their own neck on the line so you can make such a short sighted comment such as this. Yes many people disagree with their statements and actions, yes they are considered a hate group by many but according to our laws that people life deaf and fought and died for they are protected by our Constitution. Your short sightedness and lack of respect disgust me. Moderators please close this thread seeing as it is going no where productive.

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Blog Posts

Yeah I don't see this going anywhere. Closed.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Animus 4 Ever
    SpcX
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamidj

Looks like Donkey got here before me. This thread has gone a bit off topic, and will now be closed. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Last edited by JamiDJ; 04-18-2013 at 02:01 PM.
    ۰۪۫J۰۰۪۫a۰۰۪۫m۰۰۪۫i ۰۰۪۫e۰۰۪۫D۰۰۪۫ J۰Purple Army Elite Trooper
    What We Do In Life, Echos in Eternity.

Thread Information