Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Animus 4 Ever
    SpcX
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamidj

Re: FC Halo 4 Top 5: The Revival

Quote Originally Posted by Guzzie View Post
    Fellow judges, please add me on skype. We have created a FC Top 5 Judges chat group, and I would like for all of us to communicate that way. My skype name is Kevin "Guzzie" Guzman. Thx.
    might be easier for you all to add me.. i'm not very skype efficient....

JamieDJ8887
    ۰۪۫J۰۰۪۫a۰۰۪۫m۰۰۪۫i ۰۰۪۫e۰۰۪۫D۰۰۪۫ J۰Purple Army Elite Trooper
    What We Do In Life, Echos in Eternity.

Violent by Design

The votes are in, and this week's top 5 is ready to begin editing. We had a bit of a delay with Judges voting this week and I had to expedite it a bit. We still need more BLUE judges. I've added OCR Yehsus to the judges, and I believe silversleek expressed interest. I'll be messaging you shortly

Violent by Design

Just to keep everyone updated:

I am done with all the intro clips for this week, color correction and getting all the angles for the clips. I am now starting the arrangement and picking a song for this week's compilation.

I expect I'll be aiming to do these every 2 weeks, so 2 a month. I ordered parts for a beast of a PC last night so that will likely increase workflow.

I'll also be implementing Google Docs' submission forms from now on to facilitate getting all the clips into the spreadsheet the judges use to vote etc.

Still looking for a BLUE judge, as Jamie had to step down this week (appreciate your work Jamie! ). Yehsus if you're reading this I've sent you a PM and invited you to the spreadsheet, let me know if you still want to participate!

The judges for this week were myself, MDMYAY and GuzzieStyle. Again, we did NOT vote on any of our own clips!

Expected release for this week's Top 5: Saturday May 11th

Yaaaaaaay!!!!! Blaze. I wub you and one day we will start our little project when I'm not hounded at work lmao.

Violent by Design

Week 2 is Done!!!

Up until 4:30am finalizing everything. Currently 30min left on rendering, then uploading and sending to Myth for uploading to the FC Youtube. Hope you guys enjoy! Should be up and posted tomorrow!

I'll post the submission form for next week's top 5 in the next few days.

Thread Information