Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: kazinsser

Re: FC Pokemon League

Quote Originally Posted by BR Snivy View Post
    we could just do this http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/
    battle it out there for the ppl without ds.
    i know i hinted this before but now im sure call ice gym
    Holy crap, that's perfect. You can choose levels, ability, item held, and even the distribution of EV's. :O

Quote Originally Posted by KazuhLLL View Post
    Holy crap, that's perfect. You can choose levels, ability, item held, and even the distribution of EV's. :O
    theres a download version as well with an easier builder in my opinion, but its dieing because the browser has moving animations, im guessing and the builder is still not that hard to figure out.

Forerunner of Fire and Divinity PhoenixPrime's Avatar
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: wsxphoenix

I will be the Dark-Type Gym, or Elite Four. I've been doing this for a while now, so I think I qualify.

I think there should be some ground rules:

1). All Gym Teams are static. Once a gym registers a team, they cannot replace members of that team but once every two months.

2). All Elite Four Teams are static. Once an Elite Four registers a team, they cannot replace members of that team but once every month, and only one at a time.

3). All challenger teams are static per gym badge. Once a challenger challenges a gym in the circuit order, they cannot replace a member of their team until the next gym battle, and only 3 at a time, ever.

4). All Elite Four challengers must have at LEAST 8 badges.

5). The Champion may have registered up to 7 teams, and each team can only be on rotation once per day. (Meaning you never know which team the champion has out that day, and it'll change by tomorrow, etc. )

6). Elite Four Challengers can only use ONE team to challenge the Elite Four, and cannot change that team until they face the champion, at which time they may change the makeup of their team.

7). Each trainer in the FC Pokemon League may possess ONE legendary pokemon in their team, pending specific pokemon restrictions. No other trainer may possess the same legendary pokemon as another trainer.

The reason for all of these is to make it a challenge to fight gym leaders, since they'll be restricted to just one type typically. Also, the legendary rule adds a bit of personality to the whole thing. That can go, however. The big ones that can't be used would be like Arceus and a few others.

"You must begin by gaining power over yourself; then another; then a group, an order, a world, a species, a group of species; finally, the galaxy itself."

Monday: 4:30-6:30
    Tuesday: 8:00-6:00
    Wednesday: 4:30-6:30
    Thursday: 8:00-11:30 & 3:00-6:30
    Friday: 9:30-6:30

Animus 4 Ever
    SpcX
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamidj

Quote Originally Posted by WSxPhoenix View Post
    I will be the Dark-Type Gym, or Elite Four. I've been doing this for a while now, so I think I qualify.

1). All Gym Teams are static. Once a gym registers a team, they cannot replace members of that team but once every two months.

2). All Elite Four Teams are static. Once an Elite Four registers a team, they cannot replace members of that team but once every month, and only one at a time.

3). All challenger teams are static per gym badge. Once a challenger challenges a gym in the circuit order, they cannot replace a member of their team until the next gym battle, and only 3 at a time, ever.

5). The Champion may have registered up to 7 teams, and each team can only be on rotation once per day. (Meaning you never know which team the champion has out that day, and it'll change by tomorrow, etc. )

6). Elite Four Challengers can only use ONE team to challenge the Elite Four, and cannot change that team until they face the champion, at which time they may change the makeup of their team.

7). Each trainer in the FC Pokemon League may possess ONE legendary pokemon in their team, pending specific pokemon restrictions. No other trainer may possess the same legendary pokemon as another trainer.

The reason for all of these is to make it a challenge to fight gym leaders, since they'll be restricted to just one type typically. Also, the legendary rule adds a bit of personality to the whole thing. That can go, however. The big ones that can't be used would be like Arceus and a few others.
    this!
    ۰۪۫J۰۰۪۫a۰۰۪۫m۰۰۪۫i ۰۰۪۫e۰۰۪۫D۰۰۪۫ J۰Purple Army Elite Trooper
    What We Do In Life, Echos in Eternity.

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: kazinsser

This sounds fantastic.

DIBS ON MEWTWO!

Also, Wobbufets should be banned.

Blog Posts

I completely agree with all of this as well.

Blog Posts

That sounds pretty awesome.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

So the work I'm putting into forging Gyms is basically not even getting noticed then? Wonderful.
    Fight for no one's sake... Only for something deep in your heart, for only those who are willing to die should be the ones to kill.

Animus 4 Ever
    SpcX
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamidj

thats not fair, i'd like to see them!

i did not realize you were forging gyms!
    ۰۪۫J۰۰۪۫a۰۰۪۫m۰۰۪۫i ۰۰۪۫e۰۰۪۫D۰۰۪۫ J۰Purple Army Elite Trooper
    What We Do In Life, Echos in Eternity.

I've got one made right now Jamie. I can show you next time you are online if you want
    Fight for no one's sake... Only for something deep in your heart, for only those who are willing to die should be the ones to kill.

Thread Information