I think you meant this:
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryTheChin View Post
    #Lvl100Magikarp

Re: FC Pokemon League

Bug type?

so what's the statues on this?

I'd love to be fire gym leader :3 and i'll battle anyone with my fire team for that title!
    But ds version only for that cause you can be cheap as fuck on that site

Whats your zombie plan?
    There are two kinds of people in this world; those that have a plan prepared for when the zombies take over the Earth, and those who don't.
    We call those last people DINNER

Quote Originally Posted by JonOU812 View Post
    so what's the statues on this?
    I think there is a bit of confusion. There is talk of on actual online Pokemon rpg. Apparently there is a website in which you can play a beta Pokemon rpg or something along those line. Some people want to do the FC poke league there.

The other idea was to have a made up one in FC alone. This would require you to own a DS or 3DS. Would assign people different gyms and keep track of things through the forums.

I prefer the latter, simply because the quality of the game is better on the DS or 3DS. I've been drawing a make believe poke world, which we could use if this was the case, but we would have to figure out who can do what.
    "Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear"

-ZERO SHOTS MISSING-

WH PS ICoH CM DS S EB VC IV

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

Or if I can ever get the time ill finish my forge gyms and we would play it in game.
    Fight for no one's sake... Only for something deep in your heart, for only those who are willing to die should be the ones to kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Guzzie View Post
    I think there is a bit of confusion. There is talk of on actual online Pokemon rpg. Apparently there is a website in which you can play a beta Pokemon rpg or something along those line. Some people want to do the FC poke league there.

The other idea was to have a made up one in FC alone. This would require you to own a DS or 3DS. Would assign people different gyms and keep track of things through the forums.

I prefer the latter, simply because the quality of the game is better on the DS or 3DS. I've been drawing a make believe poke world, which we could use if this was the case, but we would have to figure out who can do what.
    Since I do have a DS/3DS (actually both) I think this would be a good idea, but again others would require a DS/3DS which I believe not many have.
    In terms of an online Pokemon game/rpg, It would be kind of difficult mainly it's inconvenient (or maybe just because we haven't found a convenient site that would work out).

Quote Originally Posted by RahzVael View Post
    Or if I can ever get the time ill finish my forge gyms and we would play it in game.
    How would that even work? I mean yes we have user created gyms (which sounds awesome) but how would we battle?

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: kazinsser

Since I do have a DS/3DS (actually both) I think this would be a good idea, but again others would require a DS/3DS which I believe not many have.
    In terms of an online Pokemon game/rpg, It would be kind of difficult mainly it's inconvenient (or maybe just because we haven't found a convenient site that would work out).
    Pokemon Showdown would be the best place to do it that's not on the DS. With Pokemon World Online (the rpg being talked about) there are region limitations and you have to catch and train the Pokemon and stuff. But with Pokemon Showdown you literally make the exact team you want at the exact levels and you can battle whoever you want.

Animus 4 Ever
    SpcX
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamidj

How would that even work? I mean yes we have user created gyms (which sounds awesome) but how would we battle?
    i seen one of they gyms he created. looks fun, and could be done!
    ۰۪۫J۰۰۪۫a۰۰۪۫m۰۰۪۫i ۰۰۪۫e۰۰۪۫D۰۰۪۫ J۰Purple Army Elite Trooper
    What We Do In Life, Echos in Eternity.

Yeah, the basic concept is that someone would play as a trainer and have a group of people to play as the Pokemon and take commands from the trainer, like when to attack or dodge.
    Fight for no one's sake... Only for something deep in your heart, for only those who are willing to die should be the ones to kill.

Thread Information