UEG Urias Saying Hello There Ladies

I've been here for about a month and figured I'd introduce myself to the community as a whole. I'm a member of Lost Remnants in BLUE.

A little bit about myself. I was almost 8 years old when Halo Combat Evolved came out. It quickly became my favorite game and the series continues to be my favorite. I'm pretty new to the competitive side of Halo but I'm learning how to adapt at what I feel is a relatively good pace.

I used to a part of United Extreme Gaming, hence the UEG part of my name. I voluntarily left due to time constraints and other responsibilities (I was part of a lot of extra-curricular activities in my high school, including Associated Student Body, president of the Ultimate Frisbee club, etc.).

I'm in the process of joining the US Air Force so when I leave for Basic Training, I will be inactive for a while but fear not BLUE brothers and REDD enemies, I will return when I can from that.

If you guys have any questions for me so that you can get to know me better, ask away. I'll answer all of them.

Re: UEG Urias Saying Hello There Ladies

Welcome [officially] to the community, Urias!
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Animus 4 Ever
    SpcX
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamidj

welcome to FC! hope your enjoying what we have to offer ;D
    ۰۪۫J۰۰۪۫a۰۰۪۫m۰۰۪۫i ۰۰۪۫e۰۰۪۫D۰۰۪۫ J۰Purple Army Elite Trooper
    What We Do In Life, Echos in Eternity.

Thanks Maxdoggy. JamieDJ, I love Forerunner Conflict.

Blog Posts

Welcome officially! Speaking of which, I should probably do this at some point as well. It's been fun having you on the squad and at practices and everything. Hope to see you tonight at practice!

Blog Posts

Welcome to Forerunner Conflict! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Otherwise, hope you enjoy yourself here!
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

hey and welcome to FC and dont let the me hear you talk about turtwig or else theres going to be one lest kitten in the world

Mystery Meats Co-Founder Platinum's Avatar
    Blog Posts

welcome to FC

On a completely different note, I ran into some other UEG members in Matchmaking the other day. Phillip and TopShelf

https://app.halowaypoint.com/en-us/H...368f597356d0ba

I think all except Winnaman are UEG. They are using the same emblem and background colors. The Rune emblem was for Sargeant and unless they changed uniform, Phillip and Topshelf are breaking uniform with their emblems. I still have an account on the UEG website, so I'll go check for curiosity's sake.

EDIT: Nevermind, they changed the emblem for Lieutenant.

Thread Information