View Poll Results: Would you like to have these settings for remake maps?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES!

24 54.55%
  • NO!

20 45.45%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Violent by Design

Re: "Classic" Gametypes?

PEople aren't saying the DMR or AR are trash. Some people just like a challenge when they play.

Banned BANNED USER
    Blog Posts

Yeah, I agree with Blayze, I don't think it's that hard to understand this simple concept. Some people are content with using weapons which break maps and take away any skill in order to win even though they refuse to practice Halo competitively. That way they can win a fluke game or two every so often even though they play nothing but duck hunt, frogger, infection, or something similar. It seems half of our community prefers a set startup so that skill can truly matter and some of 343i's poor ideas don't ruin a wonderful franchise. And Rain, I would say that skill is very clearcut. Everyone here knows that there isn't equality in the squads. We know which teams are good and tough, and which teams aren't as competitive. Same with people. Some are better than others. Like when you realize that there's not a weapon in the game(besides plasma pistol, pulse grenades and maybe the suppressor) that has trouble killing enemies quickly and efficiently. That is skill.

I couldn't agree more with a "Classic" variant. The returning numbers would be staggering. I actually favor the H4 BR over the H2, H3 variants. WIN!!

ok i see half the people that have voted are all saying the same thing like keep halo 4 halo 4 or go back to halo 3.
    1st this will be a game type that can be chosen its not like its the only game type available
    2nd halo 4 has a game type just like it and its called pro bc it takes away all the added in handicaps like ordances or abilities all those do is make it a more even playing field so kids who may not be able to br or dmr can get a power weapon out of an ordanace.
    3rd the classic pro game type will bring out true team work and control of a map if that "GAMETYPE" is voted for

Thread Information