Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    FC Podcast Co-Host
    Useless without Jam

Cool The Official B.L.U.E. Army Appreciation Thread

B.L.U.E. Army!

Here is the place and now is the time to declare your love for your army for all to see!

Guys, I really couldn't ask for a better group of guys to call my Brotherhood. You guys have given me the best experiences of my 14 plus year gaming career. Blue is like a family to me, and with some of the greatest guys and leaders I have ever seen, I am honored to claim myself as one amongst your ranks. Thanks to every single one of you for making this army as great as it is.

-Toast

---------------------------------------------

Thanks for the edit Phoenix. Making posts on FC from my phone is a bitch; the ability to edit and correct stuff is almost non-existent.
    Last edited by Toast78901; 04-27-2013 at 03:11 PM. Reason: Spelling Error

"Toast was a pointless invention from the Dark Ages. Toast was an implement of torture that caused all those subjected to it to regurgitate in verbal form the sins and crimes of their past lives. Toast was a ritual item devoured by fetishists in the belief that it would enhance their kinetic and sexual powers. Toast cannot be explained by any rational means.
    Toast is me. I am Toast."

Mystery Meats Co-Founder Platinum's Avatar
    Blog Posts

Re: The Official B.L.U.E. Army Appreciation Thread

I don't belong here....

but, I love you all.

Blue is a pretty cool guy. Eh, kills REDD's and doesn't afraid of anything.

RvBR/FC Veteran. 7 years

FC Podcast Co-Host
    Useless without Jam

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGUNNY132 View Post
    Blue is a pretty cool guy. Eh, kills REDD's and doesn't afraid of anything.
    I love you

"Toast was a pointless invention from the Dark Ages. Toast was an implement of torture that caused all those subjected to it to regurgitate in verbal form the sins and crimes of their past lives. Toast was a ritual item devoured by fetishists in the belief that it would enhance their kinetic and sexual powers. Toast cannot be explained by any rational means.
    Toast is me. I am Toast."

Elite BLUE Veteran
    Spirit of Hope
    Vacuus Quietis
    Psalms of Planets
    Blog Posts

If I hadn't joined Blue years ago, I would die from boredom and over-fapping(lol jk).

My Heart goes out to all the Vets and New Guys in Blue, May we continue to path a way into the heartland of red.
    You guys literally filled my entire friends list over these years
    "I bought a xbox one to watch my team suck in HD"

fuck blue

Blog Posts

BLUE is okay and stuff I guess.

But REDD for life.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Alright, I'll bite at this.

BLUE Army, this is not my first gaming community as I've been a part of several others and I'm still relatively new among your ranks, but I've never felt so included in any other gaming community. I've had nothing but positive interactions with everybody (that can also be said about the community as a whole).

Getting a little more specific, Lost Remnants. I couldn't ask for a better CO or XO. You two do your jobs amazingly well. I couldn't ask for better squad mates. You guys never fail to entertain.

As I said, I'm still relatively new. I'm positive that the longer I stay in FC, the more I can say about it.

Thanks FC.

Blue Army.

Ahh, that name. That name that flows so well on the tongue.
    I'm glad to be a part of this, and play my part in this group of highly intelligent and talented individuals (some who make me question that statement, but I digress...jk.)

I've been here for a while, some of you might not know. I was around when Ghosthammer was REDD's field marshall (the first time). I was on Blue, and we had our...stuff...together, but it wasn't quite the army it is now. Then I transfered to REDD, and Blue had the broom out for a lot of the war. I left after that for my own reasons, and I'm glad to be back. You, my beloved Blue Army, are my second family-brothers, sisters, and the crazy uncle or two. And no matter how cheesy all of this sounds, I mean every word of it.

Love you guys (and gal(s)).
    -Black ZR1

Hail! Go Blue!

Also, Go BLUE!

Also, LLLEEEGGGGGGAAAAACCCCCCCC CYYYYYYY!!!!!!
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Thread Information