Thread: New Halo Comic

New Halo Comic

http://www.destructoid.com/new-halo-...r-252578.phtml

New Halo Comic coming out soon following Sarah Palmer and how she got her position in the spartan 4 project. I'm not a big fan of Palmer but I'd be interested in reading into a bit of her back story.

REDWATCH VETERAN

Blog Posts

Re: New Halo Comic

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta Crossfire View Post
    I'm not a big fan of Palmer but I'd be interested in reading into a bit of her back story.
    Agreed. Thanks for the link man
    "Pollen is bee semen, right?" -PolychromeVirus, 2016

"Your forefathers wisely set aside their compassion. Steeled themselves for what needed to be done.
    I see now why they left you behind. You were weak, and gods must be strong." -Prophet of Truth

Blog Posts

Good find, and maybe they will explain why she hates Dr. Halsey so much

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Yeah this is definitely an interesting direction for them to go with the comic. Palmer really does seem to be a very polarizing character. But these are the same guys that did the Mass Effect comics I believe. I'm sure they'll do a fine job.

Useless without Toast Jam Cliché's Avatar
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamcliche

Quote Originally Posted by OurNewProgress View Post
    Yeah this is definitely an interesting direction for them to go with the comic. Palmer really does seem to be a very polarizing character. But these are the same guys that did the Mass Effect comics I believe. I'm sure they'll do a fine job.
    Polarizing is an understatement. NOBODY can agree on her from what I see. Personally, I'm in line with, "She's a bitch", and that, if 343 wanted a Renegade FemShep, they could have asked Mass Effect writers for some pointers. As it stands, she is about as deep as a spoon full of a jello, with about as many admirable traits as the chick Hyena from the Lion King (Whoopi Goldberg's character, not Cheech's).

Real power comes from the man next to you and is built on the foundations of brotherhood and unity. There is no such thing as a one man army.

Thread Information