Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Reclaimer of the Mantle Graycochea's Avatar

Re: Hello

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    Welcome to FC, I am sure you would be welcomed in our UK team in REDD or even our female fireteam in REDD if you choose to join our army.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
    Wait, what?! Now, not only is REDD split up by nation, we're split up by gender too? That's not right. That's like literally the worst parts of the Civil War. Who is running this Army? Jefferson Davis? When I was in BLUE we were like "REDD? Oh yeah, they're the bad guys." but now that I'm in REDD I'm all like "REDD? Yeah... I think we're the stereotypical bad guys. Have you seen Star Wars? Know the Imperials? We're them, except in real life." I never heard of any female Stormtroopers, except Mara Jade, but she was more like a Dark Jedi. Which begs the question, how did the Imperials reproduce with the apparent lack of women? They stopped using the Clones before Star Wars(the first movie). Anyway, I digress. I've completely lost my train of thought now, like where was I going with this? Oh yeah, REDD is like a stereotypical evil organization. I feel like we're SPECTRE, which would make Fuzzy Dr. Blofeld, with a Doctorate in Evil Medicine. It's just weird that you think you're on a team that's all hunky-dory, then you step back and take a good look and you see that you've joined an evil organization working behind the scenes to take over the world. Anyway, I'll talk to you guys later... bye.
    Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    Well, guess I'll refer Gray then.
    Quote Originally Posted by W3z4b1 View Post
    Gray for FM
    "Full circle. A new terror born in death,
    a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend."

Clap clap clapppppppp

Welcome to FC, blue is the way to be! We are the good guys, as said by revan!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    All thugz of tha Forerunner Conflict hood is sposed ta fuckin know n' KNOW every last muthafuckin thang contained within these Accords. Ignorizzle is never a acceptable excuse.

WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUDE?
    DON'T YOU KNOW I'M A PENGUIN TOO?

[6:22 PM] JEWmanji33: "wrap your tool"

Violent by Design
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Revan View Post
    Wait, what?! Now, not only is REDD split up by nation, we're split up by gender too? That's not right. That's like literally the worst parts of the Civil War. Who is running this Army? Jefferson Davis? When I was in BLUE we were like "REDD? Oh yeah, they're the bad guys." but now that I'm in REDD I'm all like "REDD? Yeah... I think we're the stereotypical bad guys. Have you seen Star Wars? Know the Imperials? We're them, except in real life." I never heard of any female Stormtroopers, except Mara Jade, but she was more like a Dark Jedi. Which begs the question, how did the Imperials reproduce with the apparent lack of women? They stopped using the Clones before Star Wars(the first movie). Anyway, I digress. I've completely lost my train of thought now, like where was I going with this? Oh yeah, REDD is like a stereotypical evil organization. I feel like we're SPECTRE, which would make Fuzzy Dr. Blofeld, with a Doctorate in Evil Medicine. It's just weird that you think you're on a team that's all hunky-dory, then you step back and take a good look and you see that you've joined an evil organization working behind the scenes to take over the world. Anyway, I'll talk to you guys later... bye.
    dafuk I just read?

"i wouldn't have known about the 0 spread DMR if it wasnt for CnB training" ~ Blayze
    "nothing like butt sex with a lip of dip" ~ Blayze

Quote Originally Posted by Prof Blastoise View Post
    dafuk I just read?
    Thinkin the same thing.

REDWATCH VETERAN

A REDD dis from a redd? interesting

Reclaimer of the Mantle Graycochea's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JonOU812 View Post
    I'm BLUE on the inside.
    Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    Well, guess I'll refer Gray then.
    Quote Originally Posted by W3z4b1 View Post
    Gray for FM
    "Full circle. A new terror born in death,
    a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend."

Animus 4 Ever
    SpcX
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamidj

Quote Originally Posted by Revan View Post
    I'm BLUE on the inside.
    we all are , read the lore
    ۰۪۫J۰۰۪۫a۰۰۪۫m۰۰۪۫i ۰۰۪۫e۰۰۪۫D۰۰۪۫ J۰Purple Army Elite Trooper
    What We Do In Life, Echos in Eternity.

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JamieDJ8887 View Post
    we all are , read the lore
    "Pollen is bee semen, right?" -PolychromeVirus, 2016

"Your forefathers wisely set aside their compassion. Steeled themselves for what needed to be done.
    I see now why they left you behind. You were weak, and gods must be strong." -Prophet of Truth

Violent by Design
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JonOU812 View Post
    Shut up Jon no one likes you. I pray every day that the gods will smite you and make you go away. I also challenge you to a Pokemon battle this summer, an irl Pokemon battle. Come at me bro.

"i wouldn't have known about the 0 spread DMR if it wasnt for CnB training" ~ Blayze
    "nothing like butt sex with a lip of dip" ~ Blayze

Animus 4 Ever
    SpcX
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamidj

Quote Originally Posted by Prof Blastoise View Post
    Shut up Jon no one likes you. I pray every day that the gods will smite you and make you go away. I also challenge you to a Pokemon battle this summer, an irl Pokemon battle. Come at me bro.
    ?
    ۰۪۫J۰۰۪۫a۰۰۪۫m۰۰۪۫i ۰۰۪۫e۰۰۪۫D۰۰۪۫ J۰Purple Army Elite Trooper
    What We Do In Life, Echos in Eternity.

Thread Information