Thread: Few bugs

Few bugs

I did a quick skim to see if there was a "bugs and such" thread but hadn't seen one so i'm posting in here. I apologize if this is not the right place.

Anyway, When signing up I had 2 problems that were a little bit of a pain. First, The image verification images are not legable unless you highlight your text because it's white on white this cause me to believe I wasn't typing for a few tries. And second, after filling out the form it told me that I was a spammer, I know it says to us ethe "contact me" link but I figured I'd give it a few more tries before going through the hassle. This happened to me twice before adding a period to my name and it resolving.

Elite BLUE Veteran
    Spirit of Hope
    Vacuus Quietis
    Psalms of Planets
    Blog Posts

Re: Few bugs

Don't worry about it, one our admins will look in to it, as soon as they come online.

Also I moved it in the right area
    Last edited by Nicholas Sapien; 05-02-2013 at 07:22 AM.
    "I bought a xbox one to watch my team suck in HD"

Website Administrator
    Skynet is PARTIALLY ACTIVE
    RIP Cyberdyne
    RIP Net of the Sky

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: Mythonian

Re: Few bugs

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze. View Post
    I did a quick skim to see if there was a "bugs and such" thread but hadn't seen one so i'm posting in here. I apologize if this is not the right place.

Anyway, When signing up I had 2 problems that were a little bit of a pain. First, The image verification images are not legable unless you highlight your text because it's white on white this cause me to believe I wasn't typing for a few tries. And second, after filling out the form it told me that I was a spammer, I know it says to us ethe "contact me" link but I figured I'd give it a few more tries before going through the hassle. This happened to me twice before adding a period to my name and it resolving.
    Sorry for the issues, but thanks for letting us know about them. (this is the thread you were looking for, but no big deal)

The image verification input now displays your text as black to resolve the issue.

We'll look into the spam-blocker settings. Others have reported similar issues as well.
    Having trouble on the site? Need an Admin?
    PM me or Metkil5685, we're always online...

Thread Information