Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey everyone

Hey everyone

The names Blaze. I was born in 2098 where artificially intelligent robots were just beginning to be a common part of our every day lives. For years we've lived side by side till one day a bug of some sort caused the robots to malfunction killing off a large percentage of humanity. To stop them we had to EMP all of the united counties, whipping out the majority of our electronics. Soon after recovery the government put a ban on all video games deeming them the reason for the AIs violent acts. So I've traveled back in time to find the one for me. I like long walks on the beach and the feel of the sand between my toes. Naw, I'm not from the future and I'm obviously not a writer either. Haha, but really. :P

I'm Blaze and I'm an experienced forger. I've come to FCWars to share my maps and share what I know to you guys. I'm not all that interested in joining a faction as I don't like halo 4 though I'll occasional play with you guy and I'd love to provide some maps to play on during game nights and such.

If you are interested in knowing anything else, just throw your question my way, I'd be glad to answer.

Elite BLUE Veteran
    Spirit of Hope
    Vacuus Quietis
    Psalms of Planets
    Blog Posts

Re: Hey everyone

lol very creative intro, if you want to do stuff regarding forging, you should hit Mythonian up. He is in charge of that department.

Also welcome to FC
    "I bought a xbox one to watch my team suck in HD"

Haha. Thanks man. Yeah, I messaged him on xbox yesterday, he didn't get back to me and toxic and bwg told me I'd probably have to sign up anyway, so I figured why the heck not. Luckly I was quite bored and decided to give everyone who reads a little chuckle. Plus I wasn't exact;y sure what you guys would want to know.

Fabled Legendary Member
    I Like Turtles!
    I Live in an Igloo!
    Blog Posts

Welcome to FC, it is funny that your name is Blaze as we have a Bl4yze and a BlazeXavier in the community already.
    "Do you guys know how hard it is to masturbate with you all talking!" - UNLUCKY

Former Field Marshal of both the REDD and BLUE
    Creator of 21st Degree and the Resistance
    7 victories fought and lead

I saw, though is there actual name Blaze? ;P

Violent by Design
    Blog Posts

O god, another blaze. Soon they will take over FC and try to kill us all... But welcome to FC! Come to REDD, we have turtles as far as the eye can see. I mean BLUE's are ok people, but we are much cooler.

"i wouldn't have known about the 0 spread DMR if it wasnt for CnB training" ~ Blayze
    "nothing like butt sex with a lip of dip" ~ Blayze

The FCBlazes. I like it. Haha. I'll have to pass on the invitation for redd though. :P The people that invited me to the site are Blue, I believe. Plus. I don't care for halo 4 much at all. I am however planning to provide my usefulness by posting my forge maps occasionally and help for the forge squad.

Heres the first batch.
    http://fcwars.net/forums/showthread....y-and-Eviction

Useless without Toast Jam Cliché's Avatar
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamcliche

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    Welcome to FC, it is funny that your name is Blaze as we have a Bl4yze and a BlazeXavier in the community already.
    We also have BlazeTokayuma!

It's getting crowded in hurr

Real power comes from the man next to you and is built on the foundations of brotherhood and unity. There is no such thing as a one man army.

Blog Posts

I was part of the BLUEs that took a look at your maps. Apart from those couple of spawning issues we all discussed, your maps are actually pretty good. Looking forward to more soon and hope they decide to implement them at some point. And welcome to the community! Too bad you're not interested in playing the game, we could use you over here!
    "Pollen is bee semen, right?" -PolychromeVirus, 2016

"Your forefathers wisely set aside their compassion. Steeled themselves for what needed to be done.
    I see now why they left you behind. You were weak, and gods must be strong." -Prophet of Truth

Thanks man, and thank you a lot for sticking around and playing some matches. The ones that had spawning issues were recent maps I haven't tested more than 2 or 3 times so far so all the bugs aren't out yet. soon I'll fix them all up and I'll be testing more. Thanks for giving some feedback too!

Thread Information