Hybrid View

The Binding of Isaac

Ever heard of Team Meat? Well, they have published a lot of good games. The most popular ones must be Super Meat Boy and The Binding of Isaac. I have been playing The Binding of Isaac for a while now-to be more precise, I started playing at the beginning of last summer-break. If you haven´t played the game, you should definitively try it. The game has a lovely, rogue, demonic, flash-feel, with elements from Zelda. It is a mighty addicting game and will reward you if you play well and opposite. Couple days ago, I finally beat the "Mom" boss. I have struggled so much getting "that" far. I don´t know why it has been taking this long time, because I am pretty lucky in this game, but I somehow manage mess up all the time. So basically what this topic is about, is your best/worst runs, favorite items, favorite bosses, the longest you´ve come and such.

My favorite boss has to be Loki, because of his cute animations and him being really easy to beat.

(I cannot make good thread-intros)
    "Not only is he active, but he listens to good music as well!" -Toast78901

"Tonight we´re gonna make love. You know how I know? *MHM* Because it´s Wednesday; and Wednesday is the night we usually make love"

"H3Y COOLK1D 1S TH1S Y0U?"

Fabled Legendary Member
    I Like Turtles!
    I Live in an Igloo!
    Blog Posts

Re: The Binding of Isaac

I have yet to beat it! So addicting yet so frustrating...
    "Do you guys know how hard it is to masturbate with you all talking!" - UNLUCKY

Former Field Marshal of both the REDD and BLUE
    Creator of 21st Degree and the Resistance
    7 victories fought and lead

Tell me about it! This is the only game that has made me pull hairs off my head (Metaphorical, of course)
    "Not only is he active, but he listens to good music as well!" -Toast78901

"Tonight we´re gonna make love. You know how I know? *MHM* Because it´s Wednesday; and Wednesday is the night we usually make love"

"H3Y COOLK1D 1S TH1S Y0U?"

I got it from a Humble Bundle and played it two or three times and got my ass kicked. Any pointers?
    "You cannot judge me; I am Justice itself!
    We were meant for more than this, to protect the innocent!
    But if our precious laws bind you all to inaction, then I will no longer stand as your brother!"

"Also, is English your first language? I want to be sure we're communication clearly here."

"I want to be sure we're communication clearly here."

"we're communication clearly here."

- Jam Cliché

My roommate was obsessed with it and played it for weeks straight. Never played it myself though.

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet
    FM For 6 wars spanning 3 generations

Thread Information