Mystery Meats Co-Founder Platinum's Avatar
    Blog Posts

FC:Rec2 Occupation on Guardian (Gameplay only)

After watching myself play, I realized so many errors and mistakes I've made in that game. I guess I can learn from those mistakes and hopefully improve in those areas. Another note, I had a little lag in this game (instance was when a enemy tag was hovering over a dead body) and I came off three crushing games on Meltdown (Seriously demotivated).

I noticed that my BR tends to be "wild" when I challenge people. I mean DAMN, my reticule was flying all over the place. Also noticed that I run headfirst into battles where I wouldn't pay attention to how many or what guns my enemies were using...damn I'm terrible. Also, the first minute or so is just me failing hard.

Anyways, good game to BLUE!

(Thanks to HaloCaptures.com!)

Website Administrator
    Skynet is PARTIALLY ACTIVE
    RIP Cyberdyne
    RIP Net of the Sky

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: Mythonian

Re: FC:Rec2 Occupation on Guardian (Gameplay only)

LOL at 0:20. I don't know how you managed to instantly break the mancannon like that. I testing it like 1000 times and never managed to do that.
    Having trouble on the site? Need an Admin?
    PM me or Metkil5685, we're always online...

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    LOL at 0:20. I don't know how you managed to instantly break the mancannon like that. I testing it like 1000 times and never managed to do that.
    I actually did that several times during practices. I've done it on the lift going to snipe tower too.

And thanks for the link to that site Plat! I've been wanting to do commentaries and such to get my YouTube channel started but haven't been able to get a capture card yet. So hopefully that helps
    "Pollen is bee semen, right?" -PolychromeVirus, 2016

"Your forefathers wisely set aside their compassion. Steeled themselves for what needed to be done.
    I see now why they left you behind. You were weak, and gods must be strong." -Prophet of Truth

Website Administrator
    Skynet is PARTIALLY ACTIVE
    RIP Cyberdyne
    RIP Net of the Sky

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: Mythonian

Quote Originally Posted by riphelix View Post
    I actually did that several times during practices. I've done it on the lift going to snipe tower too.

And thanks for the link to that site Plat! I've been wanting to do commentaries and such to get my YouTube channel started but haven't been able to get a capture card yet. So hopefully that helps
    Why did no one ever tell me about it? I thought I had the lifts working quite well... lol

I don't think they would send you the video back so you can make a commentary and then upload it yourself. Although I'm not sure.

Although if you're interested in commentating: http://fcwars.net/forums/showthread....ilm-Commentary
    Having trouble on the site? Need an Admin?
    PM me or Metkil5685, we're always online...

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Why did no one ever tell me about it? I thought I had the lifts working quite well... lol

I don't think they would send you the video back so you can make a commentary and then upload it yourself. Although I'm not sure.

Although if you're interested in commentating: http://fcwars.net/forums/showthread....ilm-Commentary
    Haha no clue, we talked about it after going over the map and someone was supposed to say something. It didn't happen during battle night though, at least not to me.

But anyway, I wasn't sure if they would either. Even though it would be my gameplay. But thanks for the link Myth, I'll check that out too :P
    "Pollen is bee semen, right?" -PolychromeVirus, 2016

"Your forefathers wisely set aside their compassion. Steeled themselves for what needed to be done.
    I see now why they left you behind. You were weak, and gods must be strong." -Prophet of Truth

Thread Information