Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Updated State of Weapons Tuning

Quote Originally Posted by UEG Urias View Post
    It should have a fair amount of competition after this rolls out on June 3rd.
    I'm just glad that 343 seams to be listening to player feedback in these updates. Hopefully they use it to shape Halo 5.

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OurNewProgress View Post
    I'm just glad that 343 seams to be listening to player feedback in these updates. Hopefully they use it to shape Halo 5.
    Agreed. They really seem to be actively checking all kinds of forums and everything for feedback and taking it into consideration.
    "Pollen is bee semen, right?" -PolychromeVirus, 2016

"Your forefathers wisely set aside their compassion. Steeled themselves for what needed to be done.
    I see now why they left you behind. You were weak, and gods must be strong." -Prophet of Truth

Quote Originally Posted by riphelix View Post
    Agreed. They really seem to be actively checking all kinds of forums and everything for feedback and taking it into consideration.
    It's kind of hard not to hear the community when it comes to things the community wants changed. I feel for 343i, they don't hear much of the stuff the community feels they did good on.
    "You cannot judge me; I am Justice itself!
    We were meant for more than this, to protect the innocent!
    But if our precious laws bind you all to inaction, then I will no longer stand as your brother!"

"Also, is English your first language? I want to be sure we're communication clearly here."

"I want to be sure we're communication clearly here."

"we're communication clearly here."

- Jam Cliché

Thread Information