Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hello FC!, Blue and Redd...

I am writing another story, I did not forget about my other stories, but I have not really worked on them in awhile. Here is my new story...

Setting: The year is 2552, (in the era of masterchief), when the spartans are being implemented, and the human-covenant war is raging on. The prophet of truth has gone his way to try to actvate the rings. Master chief is on that mission, you are not. You are on different teams, scattered around the universe. Trying to finish this war once and for all. (I know this is the end of the war, and not many spartans are left. I think only MC is, but its fictional.)

Character:

(THIS CAN NOT BE A CANON CHARACTER, HAS TO BE MADE UP)

Name:
    Part of the UNSC: (ODST, Spartan, Marine):
    Rank(more of a leader or a squad mate):
    What guns do you use(secondary and primary):
    Personality:
    Ground, pilot, driver, machine gunner, etc:

FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE, FOR LEADERS OF A SQUAD OF MARINES, ODSTS, OR SPARTANS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    All thugz of tha Forerunner Conflict hood is sposed ta fuckin know n' KNOW every last muthafuckin thang contained within these Accords. Ignorizzle is never a acceptable excuse.

WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUDE?
    DON'T YOU KNOW I'M A PENGUIN TOO?

[6:22 PM] JEWmanji33: "wrap your tool"

Animus 4 Ever
    SpcX
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamidj

Re: Sign up Sheet: The Fallen

Name: Jami
    Part of the UNSC: (ODST, Spartan, Marine): Spartan
    Rank(more of a leader or a squad mate): Squad Leader- something along the rank of my current FC Rank
    What guns do you use(secondary and primary): Primary: Battle Rifle Secondary: Magnum
    Personality: Strong Leader, Very good Speaker
    Ground, pilot, driver, machine gunner, etc: Driver?
    Last edited by JamiDJ; 05-10-2013 at 06:29 PM. Reason: fixed it XD
    ۰۪۫J۰۰۪۫a۰۰۪۫m۰۰۪۫i ۰۰۪۫e۰۰۪۫D۰۰۪۫ J۰Purple Army Elite Trooper
    What We Do In Life, Echos in Eternity.

Blog Posts

Name: Helix
    Part of the UNSC: (ODST, Spartan, Marine): Spartan
    Rank(more of a leader or a squad mate): Squad mate, something along the lines of my current FC rank (Lance Corporal)
    What guns do you use(secondary and primary): Primary: DMR/BR Secondary: AR
    Personality: Laid back but aggressive
    Ground, pilot, driver, machine gunner, etc: Ground and/or machine gunner
    Last edited by riphelix; 05-10-2013 at 06:35 PM.
    "Pollen is bee semen, right?" -PolychromeVirus, 2016

"Your forefathers wisely set aside their compassion. Steeled themselves for what needed to be done.
    I see now why they left you behind. You were weak, and gods must be strong." -Prophet of Truth

Name:Spartan 301 Aaron Johnuthen Heath [John]
    Part of the UNSC:Marine Corps
    (ODST, Spartan, Marine):Once a ODST, eventually joined the spartan program
    Rank(more of a leader or a squad mate): Hyper lethal vector, More souly based on Lone wolf missions
    What guns do you use(secondary and primary): Primary - Battle rifle/ secondary - Smg
    Personality:Very quiet, lethal,well trained, Always aware of surroundings, Prepared for any and every possible situation and willing to do anything to complete a mission, but is more willing to save the lives of millions of people rather than completing the objective given to him.
    Ground, pilot, driver, machine gunner, etc:All Purpose Operative [APO]
    Age: in actual years, 86, but appears to be of the age of a late 30's to early 40's male due to extensive cryo
    Last edited by jMASTERohCHIEFn; 05-10-2013 at 03:48 PM.
    As I walk you through the dark, regardless of the blackness, you will see what i've seen, and feel what I have felt.

Only Then will you understand why I am the way I am, and how the silence of my voice speaks for me.
    Let it be, that this is the last of which you remember me.

James, use my flying devils dude from the RPG, but have him have the glying devils be hornets and not space. This will allow for some of the spartas to have a person to deploy a few of them or air support

Copy and paste it here...

Thanks for the submissions guys! Keep them Coming!!!

Jamie, name xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    All thugz of tha Forerunner Conflict hood is sposed ta fuckin know n' KNOW every last muthafuckin thang contained within these Accords. Ignorizzle is never a acceptable excuse.

WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUDE?
    DON'T YOU KNOW I'M A PENGUIN TOO?

[6:22 PM] JEWmanji33: "wrap your tool"

Animus 4 Ever
    SpcX
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamidj

Quote Originally Posted by Lol its James View Post

Jamie, name xD
    LOL Fix'd it
    ۰۪۫J۰۰۪۫a۰۰۪۫m۰۰۪۫i ۰۰۪۫e۰۰۪۫D۰۰۪۫ J۰Purple Army Elite Trooper
    What We Do In Life, Echos in Eternity.

Character Name: 1st Liuetenant A.C. Vaughn
    Character Faction: UNSC
    Character Personality: an extremely cocky loud mouth. He usualy see's himself as someone who cannot die and as such goes into the thickest of battles, and almost always comes out unscathed, so he is very bold, and sometimes over zealous to battle. He is very nice to his men and see's the covenant as nothing more than target practice as he flies over the. He is able to read enemy movements even when it is the middle of night and has very little light.
    Character Skills: Atmospheric Piloting, Night Engagements, and Spying.
    Character Bio: He grew up around the marines his whole life. His father was a highly decorated pilot, and his mother was a high ranking marine. His father tought him how to use a plane when he was little and Vaughn has surpassed his father in ability already. He commands his squadron known as the flying devils. Each of the men he has are hand chosen based on their ability and can do an enormous amount of damage to the enemy forces. He has survived numerous dogfights and has killed so many people that it no longer bothers him when someone dies. He see's himself as the god of air battles and is overconfident in his abilities at times. He usually ends up getting the job done though.

He was recently sent to be with a group of Spartans to be there air support. He and the flying devils have proven time and time again that when they are assigned a job, it gets done, as none of the spartans have ever even had to worry about banshees, or heavily entrenched enemies.

Obviously added that last part for you. Feel free to have it be Marines instead of Spartans, i thought that would be cooler though.

Mystery Meats Co-Founder Platinum's Avatar
    Blog Posts

Name: Bob the Builder
    Part of the UNSC: (ODST, Spartan, Marine): Marine
    Rank(more of a leader or a squad mate): PFC (he builds shit)
    What guns do you use(secondary and primary): BR/magnum
    Personality: He builds shit (lol). Funny, brave, ignorant, strong, and creative.
    Ground, pilot, driver, machine gunner, etc: Builder (jk). Assault/Ground unit

Bob. The Fucking Builder. Good Name Kid.

Name: Curious George
    Part of the UNSC: (ODST, Spartan, Marine): ODST
    Rank(more of a leader or a squad mate): Squad mate, Corporal
    What guns do you use(secondary and primary): Primary: Machine Gun Turret Secondary: Battle Rifle
    Personality: Curious. Very Curious. Always getting separated from his squad looking at something pretty.
    Ground, pilot, driver, machine gunner, etc: Ground/ Support gunner.

"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most, live the longest."

Thread Information