Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Title Update 1.04.01 Released Today!

Hallelujah.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

FC Janitor
    #RIPHarryTheChin
    #RIPClearSh0t
    Blog Posts

Maybe if they wouldn't have fucked the game over in the first place they wouldn't have to have one of these within a year of the game coming out. They need to just start over honestly, shit game, do no like.
    U.S. Navy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jam Cliché View Post
    The Janitor God has no birthday. The Janitor God is forever.

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sicarioano View Post
    Maybe if they wouldn't have fucked the game over in the first place they wouldn't have to have one of these within a year of the game coming out. They need to just start over honestly, shit game, do no like.
    Wait, you're blue?

Halo 4 isn't THAT bad. So many people scream out bloody murder about this game. Is it the best? No, by far they still have things they need to adjust nd fix, but in the end 343 took a game that was really there's and they still made it feel like Halo. That's what should really count.

I'm right back at it again...

Quote Originally Posted by Gargoyle View Post
    Wait, you're blue?

Halo 4 isn't THAT bad. So many people scream out bloody murder about this game. Is it the best? No, by far they still have things they need to adjust nd fix, but in the end 343 took a game that was really there's and they still made it feel like Halo. That's what should really count.
    I love the game. I like the direction that 343i is taking. This isn't Bungie's franchise anymore.
    "You cannot judge me; I am Justice itself!
    We were meant for more than this, to protect the innocent!
    But if our precious laws bind you all to inaction, then I will no longer stand as your brother!"

"Also, is English your first language? I want to be sure we're communication clearly here."

"I want to be sure we're communication clearly here."

"we're communication clearly here."

- Jam Cliché

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gargoyle View Post
    Truth.
    343i had ALOT to live up to. Bungie cast such a vast shadow with the way they created and shaped the entire Halo universe and I'm sure that left some tremendous pressure on 343is shoulders. Overall they did a pretty damn good job. It's a good game in its own respects. People give it so much shit that it just doesn't deserve. Is it the best Halo game ever made? In my opinion, no. I'll say that at least but it's still a decent game. It was time for Halo to change as it always has. Bungie didn't want Halo anymore so 343i took one of the most successful game franchises and made it their own, that's all. At least they listen to the Halo community and make the changes that we want to see. Gotta give them quite a bit of credit.
    "Pollen is bee semen, right?" -PolychromeVirus, 2016

"Your forefathers wisely set aside their compassion. Steeled themselves for what needed to be done.
    I see now why they left you behind. You were weak, and gods must be strong." -Prophet of Truth

Thread Information