Violent by Design

Top 5: Submit Your Clip & Judge Signups

Submit your clip!

Let's get some more clips for this weeks compilation! We currently only have 6 submitted, so go ahead and submit your clip!

The form for submissions is here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1OgY...l9wKY/viewform

Judge Signups!

If you are interested in joining the judging panel and have the time to view 10+ clips each week, send me a message on the forums with the following info;

a) REDD/BLUE
    b) Gamertag
    c) E-Mail address

I just finished building my new PC so expect some fancier editing in the coming weeks!

Blog Posts

Re: Top 5: Submit Your Clip & Judge Signups

Threw a killtac I got yesterday in there. :3 Nothing too great though. Also, I couldn't get the file by itself, but I linked my Fileshare, it's the one labeled "FCT5 Killtac." Keep up the awesome work guys!
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Blog Posts

What exactly do the judges do? I've been thinking about signing up for judging becuase I heard you still needed some guys from BLUE.
    "Pollen is bee semen, right?" -PolychromeVirus, 2016

"Your forefathers wisely set aside their compassion. Steeled themselves for what needed to be done.
    I see now why they left you behind. You were weak, and gods must be strong." -Prophet of Truth

Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    Threw a killtac I got yesterday in there. :3 Nothing too great though. Also, I couldn't get the file by itself, but I linked my Fileshare, it's the one labeled "FCT5 Killtac." Keep up the awesome work guys!
    The way I get the direct link is by clicking the little email icon which then provides you with the required link.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Violent by Design

Quote Originally Posted by riphelix View Post
    What exactly do the judges do? I've been thinking about signing up for judging becuase I heard you still needed some guys from BLUE.
    It's fairly easy work. Each week, usually Wednesday or Thursday, once all the clips are in for the week, the Judges watch all the submitted clips and rate them (in their opinion) on a scale of 1-10. I then take the averages of all ratings, and based on that I compile the final top 5.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    I did receive your clip, we had already finalized this week's submissions unfortunately. It has been added to next week's submissions though!

FC Janitor
    #RIPHarryTheChin
    #RIPClearSh0t
    Blog Posts

Sent mine but I'm not sure if the link shit's going to work.
    U.S. Navy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jam Cliché View Post
    The Janitor God has no birthday. The Janitor God is forever.

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bl4yze View Post
    It's fairly easy work. Each week, usually Wednesday or Thursday, once all the clips are in for the week, the Judges watch all the submitted clips and rate them (in their opinion) on a scale of 1-10. I then take the averages of all ratings, and based on that I compile the final top 5.
    What the hell, I suppose I'll give it a try
    Although I may not be able to always do Wednesday, I guess depending on the time, as I usually have squad practice. But we're kinda switching things around right now so I'd have to get back to you on that.

"Your forefathers wisely set aside their compassion. Steeled themselves for what needed to be done.
    I see now why they left you behind. You were weak, and gods must be strong." -Prophet of Truth

Violent by Design

Quote Originally Posted by riphelix View Post
    What the hell, I suppose I'll give it a try
    Although I may not be able to always do Wednesday, I guess depending on the time, as I usually have squad practice. But we're kinda switching things around right now so I'd have to get back to you on that.
    Shoot me your email if you haven't already. It doesn't have to be done ON wednesday, that's just what I've been working with as a deadline for submissions. Thursday/Friday are usually good. What I've been thinking about experimenting with is having everyone in a Skype group, then I'll stream all the submitted clips on my stream then we can all vote that way.

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bl4yze View Post
    Shoot me your email if you haven't already. It doesn't have to be done ON wednesday, that's just what I've been working with as a deadline for submissions. Thursday/Friday are usually good. What I've been thinking about experimenting with is having everyone in a Skype group, then I'll stream all the submitted clips on my stream then we can all vote that way.
    Messaged you my email. As long as everyone is there the Skype group would be a great idea. I'm sure it would be much easier and faster for you and the judges on voting.

Violent by Design

So just to keep everyone updated on Week 4's progress. I spent about 5 hours through the night before E3 started working on this week's Top 5 with syncing and all that Jazz. Then apparently in my sleep deprived state shut down my computer without saving, even though premiere auto-saves once an hour, I have about 20 minutes of work saved. So I am currently rebuilding this week's Top 5 and it should be out by the weekend.

Thread Information