Winterbond City Gym

Gym type:ice
    images.jpg
    BIO:born here in winterbond city, its a small town that just now recently grow and was finally notice by the league and allow us to have a gym. I might be a new leader but im way strong!!!
    my team peek:
    471_glaceon_front_norm.png
    BadgeMyoto_Gym_Badges_by_Saiph_Charon.png
    Rules:
    format:double 4v4
    challenge times once every two day!(must post on this tread saying you want a battle)
    banned moves:sky drop,one hit ko moves.
    banned items:quick claw,soul dew
    -Sleep Clause: None of the players can put two of their foe's Pokémon to sleep. The player should wait until the sleeping Pokémon wakes up or faints in order for him/her to induce sleep upon another Pokémon. If a player has induced one of his/her foe's Pokémon to sleep, then he/she cannot use Yawn to force switches. He/She can still use Relic Song; if the target Pokémon falls asleep due to its secondary effect, the user does not lose the battle. If his/her foe has used Rest, he/she can still induce one of the foe's Pokémon to sleep. If the foe's Pokémon is put to sleep due to Effect Spore, the player can still induce one of the foe's Pokémon to sleep.
    -Species Clause: Two Pokémon of the same species are not allowed in the same team.
    -Evasion Clause: Any move or item that increases the evasion of your Pokémon is forbidden.
    -OHKO Clause: All One-hit Knock-out Moves are banned.
    -Self KO Clause: Using a move the knocks out both Pokémon, and these two are the only ones left, would cause the user of the move to lose. Recoil damage is not included in this clause, as the attacking Pokémon is considered the victor.

Pending

badge owners

wins
    Houdini 05/18
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BR Snivy; 05-18-2013 at 10:26 PM.

Remember
    RedWatch

DarkSail Raiders
    Apple Fanboy

Re: Winterbond City Gym

I challenge you!

Remember
    RedWatch

DarkSail Raiders
    Apple Fanboy

Re: Winterbond City Gym

I challenge you!