Blog Posts

Illusion Island Gym

All challengers must read the Pokémon Challenge General Rules before challenging any of the gyms.
    Please read my gym rules and battle rules before challenging me.

Gym Type:
    Psychic

Team Sneak Peek:
    Who's that Pokémon?

Gym Badge:
    Mind's Eye Badge

Gym Rules:
    - Challengers may not have duplicate Pokémon. Your team should have already been registered prior to starting your FC Pokémon League adventure.
    - Challengers may change the items their Pokémon are holding before challenging my gym provided you do not use two of the same item during our battle.
    - Challengers may only challenge my gym once every 2 days. If you lose, you will be put on the blacklist and will be unable to challenge me again until 48 hours have passed from our previous battle.
    - Challengers will need to post in this thread to challenge me (Challenge Template coming soon), be sure to include your Showdown name and I will contact you to set up a time and date for the battle.
    - If it is found out that you are using a banned item and/or move, you will automatically be disqualified. You will not be able to challenge my gym again for 1 full week.
    - Challengers may not reveal any information to other challengers about the gym leader's team, especially the Pokémon themselves. Any indication you have done so and you will be banned from my gym for 1 full week and your badge will be revoked (provided you have beaten me). You will need to re-earn it.

Battle Rules:
    - All Pokémon in the challenger's team must be at or near lvl. 100.
    - All battles will be conducted as 6 vs. 6, and can be single or doubles matches.
    (Single/Double determining factor will be posted later)
    - Sleep Clause: None of the players can put two of their foe's Pokémon to sleep. The player should wait until the sleeping Pokémon wakes up or faints in order for him/her to induce sleep upon another Pokémon. If a player has induced one of his/her foe's Pokémon to sleep, then he/she cannot use Yawn to force switches. He/She can still use Relic Song; if the target Pokémon falls asleep due to its secondary effect, the user does not lose the battle. If his/her foe has used Rest, he/she can still induce one of the foe's Pokémon to sleep. If the foe's Pokémon is put to sleep due to Effect Spore, the player can still induce one of the foe's Pokémon to sleep.
    - Self KO Clause: Using a move that knocks out both Pokémon, and these two are the only Pokémon left, would cause the user of the move to lose. Recoil damage is not included in this clause, as the attacking Pokémon is considered the victor.

Banned Items:
    -Wonder Launcher
    -Power Herb
    -Quick Claw

Banned Moves:
    - Evasion Clause: Any move or item that increases the evasion of your Pokémon is forbidden.
    - OHKO Clause: All One-hit Knock-out moves are banned.

Mind's Eye Badge Winners:
    -Houdini
    -Silko

Scheduled Battles:

Blacklisted Challengers:

Under construction. Will be updated pending new information.
    Last edited by riphelix; 05-22-2013 at 12:39 AM.
    "Pollen is bee semen, right?" -PolychromeVirus, 2016

"Your forefathers wisely set aside their compassion. Steeled themselves for what needed to be done.
    I see now why they left you behind. You were weak, and gods must be strong." -Prophet of Truth

Remember
    RedWatch

DarkSail Raiders
    Apple Fanboy

Re: Illusion Island Gym

I challenge you

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Houdini View Post
    I challenge you
    Sure! How about tomorrow sometime? I'll message you in the Skype chat or something when I'll be available to do so. It'll probably sometime in the afternoon. If that's good with you.

"Your forefathers wisely set aside their compassion. Steeled themselves for what needed to be done.
    I see now why they left you behind. You were weak, and gods must be strong." -Prophet of Truth

Remember
    RedWatch

DarkSail Raiders
    Apple Fanboy

Quote Originally Posted by riphelix View Post
    Sure! How about tomorrow sometime? I'll message you in the Skype chat or something when I'll be available to do so. It'll probably sometime in the afternoon. If that's good with you.
    Thanks good with me

Blog Posts

I challenge you!

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Silko View Post
    I challenge you!
    Challenge accepted. I'm available now if you are.

Blog Posts

Lets do it

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Thread Information