Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Video request

Video request

I've been looking for someone who is willing to do trailers/preview for maps of mine so that I can post on my youtube channel. I am not looking amazing work but at least good quality.

What I'm looking for is about a 30-40 second film mixing cinematic flycams and pieces of gameplay showing off my map. a title for each of the map saying the names and such, possibly motion tracked to a flycam and maybe minor music syncs.

Here are some examples of what I mean:

If someone is willing and able to do this, please message me. If I like your work, I'm willing to pay you for a batch of them (8 or so) in Microsoft points (400msp). Thanks for reading.

Re: Video request

I can help out, I have an HD PVR 2 and records in 1080p. If you want example of my quality, here:

Add me on XBL: tSW Riipiin

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

Do you want them all in 1 video? Or seperate?

I have a PVR as well and I might be interested in this as well. I just need full info before i'll commit to this.

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

@Rippin
    The quality of the video is more than fine though are you goodat editing? And doing smooth cinematics?

@Bas
    all in their own videos. What else would you like to know?

I have to be honest. I am still new to editing, but I would love to do this for practice and experience. I edited that fail-tage i posted which I thought was pretty good. :P

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze. View Post
    @Bas
    all in their own videos. What else would you like to know?
    How would you want these sent to you? I know Emails only have a certain amount of data you can send at one time, and Skype will take a while to send depending on internet connection.

So each video clip is to be about 30-40 seconds long? Is that for each map? Or just random clips of gameplay on said map?

I was born Awesome.
    It chose me

@rippin
    Regardless you are welcome too though like i said id like a sonewhat higher quility edit for the map preview but if i can get some consistant testers and they get good clips like overkills and such maybe i could have you edit up a mini-custom map montage. If you are interested.

@baz
    I was thinking we would transfer them using mediafire. That way we dont run into the problem of having to be online at the same tine and my conputer doesnt run skype somehow so id have to use my girlfriends computer if it came to that.

For the length i mean 30-40 all together. 5 second title flycam, 5 seconds of flycams, 15 seconds of 1st persin gameplay and 10 seconds of overhead action. Or something.

Well if you need me, let me know. :P

Sorry for the double post but I cannot edit from my phone. I was wondering if you have any examples of your work baz? And rippin you may still be able to so don't take that as a No. I just dont want to say yes until i see all my options.

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

I still feel a little confused on this, it seems RiiPiiN would like to do this more than me haha.

I actually don't have any videos like this (as in what you are wanting) but you are more than welcome to check out my youtube channel and look around

http://www.youtube.com/user/BazongamanGaming

I was born Awesome.
    It chose me

Thread Information