Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Posts

Weapon tuning stream

343i is on Twitch right now streaming the new weapon tunings with some pros. If you aren't watching it you should definitely check it out.

http://www.twitch.tv/343industries
    "Pollen is bee semen, right?" -PolychromeVirus, 2016

"Your forefathers wisely set aside their compassion. Steeled themselves for what needed to be done.
    I see now why they left you behind. You were weak, and gods must be strong." -Prophet of Truth

Blog Posts

Re: Weapon tuning stream

BR looks ridiculous. It's the new DMR. I doubt the AR will have much of a chance close range.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: kazinsser

Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    BR looks ridiculous. It's the new DMR. I doubt the AR will have much of a chance close range.
    Even if the BR did become the "new DMR" I think it would be a positive change for the game because everyone using BRs allows for much better map flow than having everyone use DMRs.

Of course that stream showed off the BR like 90% of the time, so we really still have no clue what the other weapons will be like >.>

i missed it =(

Blog Posts

I've experienced the new BR settings. It's so nice. And with the new AR changes you're definitely gonna have to be more on point with it. But overall I think these new tunings are going to shape the game for the better. Hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinopera View Post
    i missed it =(
    Don't feel bad man, I ended up only catching like the last 40 minutes or so of it. I'm sure they'll do something like it again soon.

"Your forefathers wisely set aside their compassion. Steeled themselves for what needed to be done.
    I see now why they left you behind. You were weak, and gods must be strong." -Prophet of Truth

I forgot you can just watch it as a recording afterwards I'm watching it now

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sinopera View Post
    I forgot you can just watch it as a recording afterwards I'm watching it now
    I forgot about that too. I'm gonna have to go back and watch the beginning.

Actually, we didn't experience those settings. I took a look at the gametype settings..
    "You cannot judge me; I am Justice itself!
    We were meant for more than this, to protect the innocent!
    But if our precious laws bind you all to inaction, then I will no longer stand as your brother!"

"Also, is English your first language? I want to be sure we're communication clearly here."

"I want to be sure we're communication clearly here."

"we're communication clearly here."

- Jam Cliché

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KazuhLLL View Post
    Even if the BR did become the "new DMR" I think it would be a positive change for the game because everyone using BRs allows for much better map flow than having everyone use DMRs.

Of course that stream showed off the BR like 90% of the time, so we really still have no clue what the other weapons will be like >.>
    True, it's not a totally bad thing. But it didn't look like they slowed the fire rate at all, it just looked like a 4 shot kill now lol. And I saw mostly Light Rifle when I watched lol, lucky you.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by UEG Urias View Post
    Actually, we didn't experience those settings. I took a look at the gametype settings..
    Really? Well now I feel foolish. Kinda seemed like it tho, maybe I was just over tired.

Thread Information