Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Machinima

Blog Posts

Re: Machinima

Quote Originally Posted by purple gamer 17 View Post
    I has capture card and bran spaking new software
    Sweet! We got a camera man if you're up to it and nobody has any objections.

And Plat you should get in on this! The more brilliant minds we have the better.
    "Pollen is bee semen, right?" -PolychromeVirus, 2016

"Your forefathers wisely set aside their compassion. Steeled themselves for what needed to be done.
    I see now why they left you behind. You were weak, and gods must be strong." -Prophet of Truth

Founder of Forerunner Conflict
    Blog Posts

We've been trying for YEARS to get a dedicated team to come up with some FC videos in terms of recruitment and a series...but alas they always have fallen apart rather quickly. We'd absolutely love to get them rolling, but it is one of those "easier said than done" situations. There is so much that goes into filming, voice-overs, editing, copyright stuff, acting, and organizing that it can be a real pain in the ass to film. But if you guys can find a dedicated team willing to work on a series of videos, then by all means. We have ribbons and awards made specifically to people who help FC in the media department, and sometimes we will even go as far as "paying" people with microsoft points if they videos are good =)

I created Hill 30

Blog Posts

I've been in a few machinimas but I've never been behind everything with it. So this will be a new experience for me but I can fully understand the stress and nonsense that comes with it. I was hoping that making a machinima out of our Lore would, in part, help a bit with recruitment. People looking to potentialy join FC would see that we aren't just a 'choose your side and kick some ass' kind of community. We're so much more than that. I love this community, it's the best thing I've done in my Halo career. It's the most fun I've had with the game apart from the classic LAN parties way back in the day. So I'm more than willing to put the time and effort into making this happen. I will definitely be asking around here as well as the 343i and Waypoint forums for anyone willing to be a part of this.
    "Pollen is bee semen, right?" -PolychromeVirus, 2016

"Your forefathers wisely set aside their compassion. Steeled themselves for what needed to be done.
    I see now why they left you behind. You were weak, and gods must be strong." -Prophet of Truth

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

I was working on one back early last year and even had plans for a weekly to possibly a bi-weekly series, but I want it very limited on who knows about it. If you are interested, message me on here via PM, and I'll talk to you later tonight after battles and tell you the idea.

Iv worked on other machinima videos before, but they failed due to lack of help/support/and voice actors. Hopefully this one will work out.

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

Blog Posts

Our Halo 2 machinima for when we were Red vs Blue Retaliation. :P

And of course, Raz is the best voice actor.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

here are 3 of mine, one was incomplete and another never continued further than the trailer :/

(here's the machinma series that never went anywhere )

(heres the incomplete)

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

I'm in, me and purple got this!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    All thugz of tha Forerunner Conflict hood is sposed ta fuckin know n' KNOW every last muthafuckin thang contained within these Accords. Ignorizzle is never a acceptable excuse.

WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUDE?
    DON'T YOU KNOW I'M A PENGUIN TOO?

[6:22 PM] JEWmanji33: "wrap your tool"

Purple I have a CC as well. Is yours 1080p? I have a 1080P one if you need it.

Also his sounds great. I've done machinima in the past, including writing so count me in as a script writer and an actor.

Also who here is really good at editing? I know bl4ze is pretty godly at it but I feel like that's the most important person right now.

REDWATCH VETERAN

well, half the things i volunteer for are never actually done anyways, so meh. Although i am in the sovereignty one
    Spem Successus Alit

RP forces
    RP Units guide

Blog Posts

but do you guys think we should wait until Halo 2 Anniversary comes out?

Thread Information