Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Livestreams
    View Channel: Yehsus

Re: New Xbox Being revealed tomorrow, get on skype!

Dr K posting for the first time in months and he concludes it with a GoT quote. Terrific.

Quote Originally Posted by zZ Dr K Zz View Post
    I'm fine with the Xbox One (Love the name)

And who cares about backwards compatibility anyways? I hardly used it on my 360 except for Halo 2, but quickly moved on to the newer games. And if you want to play your 360 games, then just play them on your 360. It's not rocket surgery people.

The system sounds like Steam, your game is tied to your account and can't be played anywhere else without your account.

I don't have an issue with used games as well since I always buy my games new, so I won't even notice that aspect.

My closing thoughts on the PS4 and Xbox One announcements:

I agree completely. A lot of people are raging on Kotaku and I kinda feel guilty for being excited and not raging like them.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: kazinsser

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta Crossfire View Post
    Name doesn't matter much, we still call the xbox 360 xbox, and people do like the 360 name now.

As a person that only buys new games and rarely trades in games I'm ok with this
    ^ My feelings exactly. I don't really borrow games from people at all, and when I buy games I get them new to support the developer. Of course because of this I own only a handful of games, but that's just the way I am.

Cthulhu Cultist
    Blame Canada
    The Cake is a lie
    Blog Posts

How about this, we wait till E3? I know I'm getting because a lot of the "negatives" won't be affecting me to much. I only hope this launch goes better than the 360's launch did.

Al Capone111 doesn't do what Al Capone111 does for Al Capone111.
    Al Capone111 does what Al Capone111 does because Al Capone111 is Al Capone111.

I'm not an asshole, I'm just not afraid to say how I feel.

FC Podcast Co-Host
    Useless without Jam

Since it is relevant to this discussion, go HERE to check out The FC Podcast's special episode on the Xbox One.

"Toast was a pointless invention from the Dark Ages. Toast was an implement of torture that caused all those subjected to it to regurgitate in verbal form the sins and crimes of their past lives. Toast was a ritual item devoured by fetishists in the belief that it would enhance their kinetic and sexual powers. Toast cannot be explained by any rational means.
    Toast is me. I am Toast."

Quote Originally Posted by OcR Yehsus View Post
    Dr K posting for the first time in months and he concludes it with a GoT quote. Terrific.
    I do my best to impress and I recently watched every episode (unto S3, E6) and LOVE the show so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxdoggy View Post
    I agree completely. A lot of people are raging on Kotaku and I kinda feel guilty for being excited and not raging like them.
    Yeah, I don't fully understand the rage. MS has a ton of info to get out in a 1 hour time frame. I see why they didn't go as in depth as they were supposed to, since E3 is right around the corner. I think a ton of people are blowing every detail out of proportion.

Not understanding why some of the complaints are saying that the Xbox One is no longer a game console, but an entertainment console when the past 2 years alone were spent on making the Xbox 360 an entertainment hub.

And why not?

Our phones in the past 5-10 years turned from being plugged into our walls to being wireless, to being on the go, to having text messaging, apps, games, etc. It's the evolution of technology. (Spoiler alert, its turning into a computer/cellphone: *GASP*)

More like the Xbox Radian
    Time of Recruitment: 8/2/2006, 7:33 PM PDT

Thread Information