Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: kazinsser

Re: Xbox One: Good Or Bad

Quote Originally Posted by killuagonx6 View Post
    the ps4 is suppossed to have better graphics but the xo(xboxone) may out way that with its useful features.

i could not add a poll it wont let me sad to say.
    Nothing from the specs imply any sort of graphics difference to me. PS4 might be a little snappier because of the newer RAM but that's it I think.

Also, because of the 300,000 servers and Microsoft Azure, the Xbox One will have increased performance and graphics as developers learn how to use cloud computing to boost the Xbox One's power.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Planet Destroyer

Quote Originally Posted by KazuhLLL View Post
    Nothing from the specs imply any sort of graphics difference to me. PS4 might be a little snappier because of the newer RAM but that's it I think.
    i could be wrong on that but i know that with better ram a with their new processor they will be able to render more particles faster than before.
    meaning more realistic lighting and shadowing.
    and better fire and lighting effects.

something that really sways me into getting the ps4 is its sleep mode and the new controller.

Planet Destroyer

Quote Originally Posted by Maxdoggy View Post
    Also, because of the 300,000 servers and Microsoft Azure, the Xbox One will have increased performance and graphics as developers learn how to use cloud computing to boost the Xbox One's power.
    the servers will increase multiplayer performance allowing more players to play at once in a match with little to no lag.
    however this wont effect graphics.
    another thing is that these servers should allow you to download games and apps atleast 1.5 times faster than before.

the servers will increase multiplayer performance allowing more players to play at once in a match with little to no lag.
    however this wont effect graphics.
    another thing is that these servers should allow you to download games and apps atleast 1.5 times faster than before.
    You obviously don't check the Twitter feed on the home page:

RT @IGN: Xbox One to become more powerful over time via cloud computing http://go.ign.com/12sl2Xq
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Planet Destroyer

Quote Originally Posted by Maxdoggy View Post
    You obviously don't check the Twitter feed on the home page:

RT @IGN: Xbox One to become more powerful over time via cloud computing http://go.ign.com/12sl2Xq
    my correction then.
    if bandwith can be amplified then game processes could be done pover cloud allowing xbox to focus on other task like lighting and pixels.
    overall it would be less stress on the system nd better graphics.
    screw ps4 im getting xbox one.

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: kazinsser

i could be wrong on that but i know that with better ram a with their new processor they will be able to render more particles faster than before.
    meaning more realistic lighting and shadowing.
    and better fire and lighting effects.

something that really sways me into getting the ps4 is its sleep mode and the new controller.
    Okay, technically the PS4 will probably be a tiny bit faster. But I think the difference between the two will be so negligible that considering "graphics" as a pro or con in which console to buy would just be silly. The difference just won't be noticeable by the majority of people.

And as far as graphics go, I think the CPU/GPUs in these will bottleneck them more than the RAM will in like 8 years when they finally hit the limit of what they can do.

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

I don't understand why people make Xbox having other media outlets (Plays movies, watches live TV, Internet Explorer, etc.) a bad thing. People seriously make it seem like a huge let down and they don't want that.

I don't see a gun to anyone's head telling them they HAVE to use the full thing.

Otherwise, im very impressed. Now I can sell my Blue Ray Player to someone and just use my xbox for it... gives me more things i can do in one box. compared to having a full shelf of different boxes doing one thing.

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

I don't care, I'm getting it whenever I have money just so that I can say I have it. Fuck Yeah.

~ Forerunner Conflict War 1 Veteran ~

Quote Originally Posted by MedeDust View Post
    I don't care, I'm getting it whenever I have money just so that I can say I have it. Fuck Yeah.
    Sorry, off topic: Whomever sig-bombed you is hilarious.

Twitter news!

Thread Information