Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Elite BLUE Veteran
    Spirit of Hope
    Vacuus Quietis
    Psalms of Planets
    Blog Posts

Re: The Battle For Reach: Interactive.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodaciousbaconn View Post
    I was just referencing because the split happens in 2606( somewhere around there) and Halos 1-3 happen in 2552...........So Reach haz basically been......not rebuilt?
    There ya go
    "I bought a xbox one to watch my team suck in HD"

Senior Citizen
    Blog Posts

{Newly finished and refined version awaiting arrival in the new thread.}
    Last edited by Bodaciousbaconn; 02-19-2011 at 11:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RaZ Vader View Post
    "Yes, WoW will die, alongside those rebel scum."

LocoCrazy

“I need you to make a choice for me” Sev said to the Brotherhood officer at gun point “Option A or option B?”

The officer chuckled “Whats option A?” he said as blood trickled down his mouth onto the cold concrete of the bunker

“You tell me where your HQ is and how you scum found this planet, no more blood no broken bones and no missing teeth” Sev answered.
    “And option B?” the officer asked again
    “pretty much the opposite of A. But I wouldn’t recommend that”

The officer paused for a moment. I’ll take option C. Sev threw his fist into the officers gut knocking the rebel onto his knees as he grunted. Sev kneeled down. He used his revolver’s barrel to lift the officer’s chin up to look him in the eyes. “There is no option C. Just cooperate. It will be easier on us both”. Sev stood the officer up and brushed some dust off of the officer’s uniform. “I am not a patient man. I suggest you give me the coordinates”. As the enemy coughed up blood and spat it at Sev’s feet he firmly stated “Looks like its option B for me my friend. Sorry”

Sev kneed the officer in the gut, as he hunched over clenching himself. Sev sent his left knee in his foe’s face then got him in a chock hold. The officer could see his reflection in Sev’s EOD visor. As the REDD tightened his grip the officer, the blue attempted to pry Sev’s hands away. With his right hand, Sev removed his 10 inch blade from its sheath. The glimmer of the steel caught the officer’s eye. Sev brought the knife to his enemies forehead and pulled back, he saw and felt the officer squirm even more “This is your fault” Sev said as he thrust the knife into head of the now limp body. The sound of cracked bones and gushing blood filled the empty air for a second. Sev removed the knife and let go of the body. If fell to the ground in a sitting position. As he started walking out of the bunker he flicked blood off of his knife and returned it to its sheath.

The sunlight hit his eyes as his visor automatically adjusted and dimmed. His men were stationed outside of the relatively small recon bunker. There were 3 other BLUE soldiers who were in the POW position, both knees on the ground with their hands behind their head. Sev looked at his men then nodded. The BLUE’s were executed on the spot. “Pelican is inbound for pick up. Scavenge any weapons and ammo you want”.

—8 minutes later—

The squad of Imperials jumped aboard the areal transport as the dust of the desert floor scattered. Sev took one last look at the concrete bunker. The three Brotherhood bodies added a nice colour splash. The pelican took off with hast. “enroot to Carver VI HQ” the vehicles’ PA transmitted.

Carver VI was mostly a wasteland of a planet. The Imperial army seized control the second Carver was founded. Ever since then it has become a minor HQ that was perfect for relaying messages to the Imperial home world. The HQ could fit roughly 100 personnel with light vehicle support. Every month a cargo ship would resupply Carver with anything the troops needed. Despite the size of the planet and HQ Carver is a key to the REDD scout vessels as it can refit and refill minor ships with record timing.

Sev had been told he was to be transported from Carver IV, seeing how he was no longer needed and was being put on the front lines again. Whichever Brotherhood squad was causing him to leave Carver was in for trouble.

Lore Author
    Spartans Never Die
    Facta Non Verba
    Winter Is Coming
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: ighosthammeri

Uhh guys? Theres a posting topic up with a posting order...

Most Interesting Man in the World
    Call-sign: Mother Bird
    Weapon of Mass Seduction
    Blog Posts

Who said the entire army was full of Spartans? That's just the REDD, which is in fact a single division (hence the last D in it).

Whatever, rant done. Carry on, gentlemen.

~Kuhblam

I don't interest myself in "why". I think more often in terms of "when", sometimes "where"; always "how much."
    ----

Blog Posts

Heres what I say, that instead of sitting getting pissed at each other Donkey or someone who can edit his post needs to put the order from 1st to last on the first post and ask anyone who posted out of turn to edit their post until their turn is allowed. The order goes from who posted the first character to the last.

My Desk

"A rank is only as respectable as the man who holds it."

"AA's for quiters."
    "Welcome to Walmart, get your shit and get out."

Blog Posts

haha I was looking for it when Cody said it but I couldn't find it...

My Desk

"A rank is only as respectable as the man who holds it."

LocoCrazy

why is there an order of whihc people must post in? thats fucking dumb. Thwn we'd have to wait for a day to a week just for somebody else just to type a paragraph? fuck tht. im going to do what i want to do. like every-other RP.

Quote Originally Posted by LocoCrazy View Post
    why is there an order of whihc people must post in? thats fucking dumb. Thwn we'd have to wait for a day to a week just for somebody else just to type a paragraph? fuck tht. im going to do what i want to do. like every-other RP.
    Well if you wanna be technical, which knowing you, you dont. But this isnt an RP, its a "interactive story".
    "AA's for quiters."
    "Welcome to Walmart, get your shit and get out."

Thread Information