Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Re: The Battle For Reach: Interactive.

What's the posting order? I can't seem to find it anymore, and I've forgotten when I post.
    Last edited by XxClearSh0txX; 02-19-2011 at 02:28 PM.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Senior Citizen
    Blog Posts

Just post whenever. Order is gone nao.

Quote Originally Posted by RaZ Vader View Post
    "Yes, WoW will die, alongside those rebel scum."

Symbol of Order
    Banana Cannon
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: CarpeVexillum

(A posted order slows things down. Random is what makes it fun.)

Name: Dimitri Belikov

Faction: Blue

Soldier Class: Tactical Eliminator, Recon

Appearance: At exactly 6' Dimitri stands average height for a soldier, though his muscle mass is lacking he is perfect for his job, running Recon missions and taking up and out sniper positions. Green eyes, soft chin, and thin eyebrows. Medium length black hair is spiked always and he carries an interesting assortment of tattoos on his left arm, they stand out.

Personality: Dimitri always seems depressed, even when things go his way he finds some way to downplay the situation and creates an alternate reality for himself so that he might remain depressed. He thrives in this mood, always seeking a purpose that gives him this dark attitude that often times reflects upon other people. He knows no friendship, love, or caring in his heart unless you have something to give him in return. Even then, he only considers you a part of an exchange.

History: Dimitri is the offspring of his dear dad a military officer, and if that isn't enough for you to tell how his history goes, then continue reading beyond this point.

Dimitri had a pitiful childhood that revolved around his father training him to become a duplicate of his dad. He instilled the hate of all things that followed a non military life with ease into the naturally dark personality of Dimitri, but there was one thing that he forgot to bury within the head of Dimitri. Loyalty.

Dimitri had dreamed of overthrowing his father for all of his life. Many times he has discussed this with his outside friends, being known to say, "Ever since I left the womb of that haggard woman I have been destined to send my old man to his tomb. Some control would be nice for once..." (Side note, Dimitri never met his own mother and was never released any information about her to him). Though his father continued to train him, knowing very well that his own son had plans to overthrow him one day. He taught him well... Too well.

Dimitri after a tragic accident resulting the death of his father, he is now part of the war against the covenant.

"Try as you might, the end result will not change.”

I am Tsundere.
    (ツンデレ) a character type that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time.

Senior Citizen
    Blog Posts

/\ Carpe's a BA

Alright, I've finally posted something. Anyone who's writing as REDD is free to interrogate my corporal.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Senior Citizen
    Blog Posts

Can your corporal somehow get dropped at the BLUE base camp so I can Good Cop, Bad Cop him with my character and Raz's? Plz?

The Beast Within
    The Original Space Cat
    Blog Posts

Name:John Franklin
    Faction : BLUE
    Soldier Class : Spec Ops Infantryman
    Appearance:Age:21 6"1 blonde hair Blue eyes because of implants that help his vision pale white skin.
    Personality: Talks alot maybe to much.
    History: When he was 18 both of his parents died because of a fire so he couldn't go to colledge so he enlisted in the UNSC. When it split he wanted to go with old ideas of liberty and democracy so he joined the BLUE army. Once he got done with basic he worked hard and was a good soldier on the battlefield and One month ago was shipped to Reach.

Wink Re: The Battle For Reach: Interactive.

Name: Lightning Cornelius Bryant
    Faction (REDD or BLUE): REDD
    Soldier Class (Infantry, Marksman, Sniper, etc.): Scout
    Appearance: Age, Unknown, Height 6' 3". Brownish hair, goatee and blue eyes. Aqua armor. Has a cut from right Eye to upper jaw.
    Personality: Loves his rifle. He always treats it like its golden. After every battle he takes it apart cleans it and puts it back together. He likes the picture of his mom. Has no anger until you mess with the danged thing. He is very lethal at close range and should be watched from a distance.
    History: His mom died giving birth to him and all he had was his dad. They lived with their neighbors due to lack of finances. One day his dad left him. His dad always talked about this dream of his and Lightning's mom. Lightning assumed he had gone to his lab but when he got there, it was empty. All that was left was a picture of his mom. He picked it up and at that moment the UNSC recon team came in and extracted him from the area. Ever since then he's been quite, and always ready to kill.

Thread Information