Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Well you said that everyone in FC was invited to play. I highly doubt that they would limit it to only people who posted in a specific thread on there site... It is supposed to be a fun game night for everyone, and I doubt that they would care so much as to make it so exclusive. xD
    Yeah I agree. It shouldn't matter

Well you said that everyone in FC was invited to play. I highly doubt that they would limit it to only people who posted in a specific thread on there site... It is supposed to be a fun game night for everyone, and I doubt that they would care so much as to make it so exclusive. xD
    Well they need to know who to invite and rather the guy having to have to check both threads and the posts in that thread to see who is coming it would be a whole lot easier for him to have everyone post in that thread.

P.S. - Sorry for miss informing you their Raz, i should have been more specific.

Website Administrator
    Skynet is PARTIALLY ACTIVE
    RIP Cyberdyne
    RIP Net of the Sky

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: Mythonian
    Okay... In my experience, though, gamenights are just anybody in the party inviting all of their friends to fill in any empty spots. Is it being limited to only people who sign up for it? It wouldn't be much of a gamenight then, I think... xD
    Having trouble on the site? Need an Admin?
    PM me or Metkil5685, we're always online...

/Banner drag it to your search bar.

~ Forerunner Conflict War 1 Veteran ~

Okay... In my experience, though, gamenights are just anybody in the party inviting all of their friends to fill in any empty spots. Is it being limited to only people who sign up for it? It wouldn't be much of a gamenight then, I think... xD
    It is a gamenight, just instead of random people where cause can erupt, its only people who want to be there and are not douche bags (atleast you hope they're not anyway)

I most likely will not be able to come because my family is celebrating my bday on that day..sorry

LiLxDevon
    im may or may not cause i dont know what im doin that day i think im gonna be with my girlfriend at her house then she wants me to go to the mall with her or something like that

I might be there, depends if the football game, i don't no if im going or not. Depends on my girl
    NavSpec's Headhunters Team Hades

Quote Originally Posted by MedeDust View Post
    /Banner drag it to your search bar.
    Wow had no idea that worked....

Another game night from RvB Wars, the last one before Halo Reach, if anyone wants to attend post --->HERE<--- and we will send a invite your way when it starts.

Thread Information