Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: FC: Quickstep Ad

Quote Originally Posted by Maxdoggy View Post
    Your opinion is yours and others opinions are theirs. Have you made a FC promo recently? Shut up, Loco.

Key word: Recently.

Help out our creators or shut up. Do NOT give me backtalk, sir.
    Your opinion has been stated. We appreciate opinions. Don't flame over them, though.
    You have been warned.

Back on topic.

I'm looking forward to releasing the finalized version of this video to the public. Again, nice job Carpe.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

LocoCrazy

What happened there? You got nothing to show? It’s ok, I’ve dealt with hypocrites before. On a final note. I did not flame over anything. You clearly take shit to seriously (which isn’t a bad thing).

Wow, just wow.
    "AA's for quiters."
    "Welcome to Walmart, get your shit and get out."

Symbol of Order
    Banana Cannon
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: CarpeVexillum

You made your point of dislike towards the music twice and with unnecessary descriptions... (Flaming). Loco, I don't expect you or anyone else to share my taste in music. And I would certainly not come into your space and start ripping apart parts of your work with such vivid grotesque language. As tempting as it is to run through your 'work' and pick it to pieces, I refrain to withhold some decency. I would appreciate it if you would offer me the same respect.

If not we can take this to PM's.

I am Tsundere.
    (ツンデレ) a character type that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time.

I just made a promo like 2 days ago. And I'm making more, if that counts.

davemograph.com
    Member since August 2006
    Add me on XBL GT:SpaceMovies

It does, and we appreciate what everyone is doing to make this an even more kick-ass community.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Neutral DI Overseer
    AimBot Andi
    DragonBorn
    Disturbed

He complimented the video, but stated he did not like the music. In a joking fashion described how much he disliked it. lol Which made me lol. Im sorry you just have some kinda stick up your ass. Calm down. It was a joke. Relax guys. XD We're all friends here.

Symbol of Order
    Banana Cannon
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: CarpeVexillum

Some of us obviously didn't like the humor =p It'd still be nice if he wouldn't in the future. As a friend.

I am Tsundere.
    (ツンデレ) a character type that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time.

Most Interesting Man in the World
    Call-sign: Mother Bird
    Weapon of Mass Seduction
    Blog Posts

I liked the editing. Like the other REDDs, I'm biased towards my army, but otherwise I didn't have a concern with the imbalance of game-play footage. Nice work, looking forward to other videos in the future.

~Kuhblam

I don't interest myself in "why". I think more often in terms of "when", sometimes "where"; always "how much."
    ----

Thread Information