Symbol of Order
    Banana Cannon
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: CarpeVexillum

Re: FC: Quickstep Ad

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Poder View Post
    Note to Carpe:
    we give you critisizm because any video that is put out into the internet needs to be polished, its contructive.... we are only trying to help
    I Do understand that and do appreciate it, here I'll make you a deal. Find me a film where red has great clips and Ill do something. Because right now all I have are the only two games I played.

I am working on separate videos for each Team. But that wont be out for a while.

(This is my fifth edit btw, each time is 40 mins of uploading and exporting again.

I am Tsundere.
    (ツンデレ) a character type that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time.

Neutral DI Overseer
    AimBot Andi
    DragonBorn
    Disturbed

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Poder View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YpTva-Acgc&NR=1

found this..... i was in this clan for 3 years... lol.... when he was flipping through the friends list i recognized almost half of them
    FAV-ORITED!! FUCKING EPIC!! I WAS LITERALLY CLAPPING UNTIL MY HANDS HURT!! WELL FUCKING DONE RAZ AND SHEAN!
    Jesus fuck, my head ache just got worse from how hard I was laughing.. What a bunch of chumps trying to rip off FC with their bullshit wannabe clan.. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Poder
    we give you critisizm because any video that is put out into the internet needs to be polished, its contructive.... we are only trying to help
    This ^

I can also supply you with many Red films from myself and many other Red members. You would have to give me some time to get a hold of them as my main account is now silver and I cant access the films to fileshare them. But im sure many other Reds who have all been saving their films would be more than happy to oblige you with either a full film or segments of films clipped down so you dont have to do as much work. We're just trying to help. =)

Symbol of Order
    Banana Cannon
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams

Of course, was just working with what I had, send me clips VIA XBL, I have another great idea.

I am Tsundere.
    (ツンデレ) a character type that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time.

Banned BANNED USER
    Blog Posts

theyve had a bootcamp since 2002, i dont believe its a ripoff, still its a funny video

Carpe:
    There is a whole thread of battle films, last sunday was a clean sweep for red, look for videos that are more recent

Symbol of Order
    Banana Cannon
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams

I'll check into it, but I dont have and wont be getting bungie pro.

Video is back up, link shall be fixed in a minute.
    Last edited by Carpe Vexillum; 02-17-2011 at 12:50 AM.

I am Tsundere.

LocoCrazy

Really cool, good editing. but the music...made me want to rip my own dick off and slap myself with it while listening to Justin Beiber.

Nothing against you. Everything against the music choice.

Loco is the only one who doesn't like the fact that the music and the video are one and can't be separated. The video isn't good without that music. Loco, you fail so much you phail (like a whale!)

Still like the video. Nice job, bro.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

LocoCrazy

Seriously. I think I'd rather have to shoot my dog, bbq and eat the left overs then listen to that type of music on a daily basis.

Quote Originally Posted by LocoCrazy View Post
    Seriously. I think I'd rather have to shoot my dog, bbq and eat the left overs then listen to that type of music on a daily basis.
    Your opinion is yours and others opinions are theirs. Have you made a FC promo recently? Shut up, Loco.

Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

LocoCrazy

Thread Information