Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Blog Posts

Re: Microsoft's E3 Lineup Leaked?

Quote Originally Posted by riphelix View Post
    http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/un...ssault-trailer

For those of you who haven't seen yet. Waypoint posted a trailer for Spartan Assault. It's a game strictly for Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8.
    I have to admit, even though this is just a ploy to get more people to buy into Windows 8, that actually does look pretty neat for a small game. And Palmer had an SMG so there's hope for the SMG in Halo 5!
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    I have to admit, even though this is just a ploy to get more people to buy into Windows 8, that actually does look pretty neat for a small game. And Palmer had an SMG so there's hope for the SMG in Halo 5!
    The game itself seems to take a lot of the visual style of Halo Wars so this may be a test in the waters for the return of our favorite RTS.
    "You cannot judge me; I am Justice itself!
    We were meant for more than this, to protect the innocent!
    But if our precious laws bind you all to inaction, then I will no longer stand as your brother!"

"Also, is English your first language? I want to be sure we're communication clearly here."

"I want to be sure we're communication clearly here."

"we're communication clearly here."

- Jam Cliché

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    A new SMG would be awesome! I used that gu quite often in H3. But with the weapons we have now, I don't see 343i putting it into H5. Though it's certainly possible. Here's to hoping.

Quote Originally Posted by UEG Urias View Post
    The game itself seems to take a lot of the visual style of Halo Wars so this may be a test in the waters for the return of our favorite RTS.
    Being a huge fan of the Command & Conquer Red Alert series since I was like 4, I could really get into this. I still have yet to actually play Halo Wars, sadface. But once I'm able to upgrade my phone or something I'll look into getting a Windows Phone. Or find a way to emulate it
    Last edited by riphelix; 06-04-2013 at 02:18 PM.
    "Pollen is bee semen, right?" -PolychromeVirus, 2016

"Your forefathers wisely set aside their compassion. Steeled themselves for what needed to be done.
    I see now why they left you behind. You were weak, and gods must be strong." -Prophet of Truth

Being a hugh fan of the Command & Conquer Red Alert series since I was like 4, I could really get into this. I still have yet to actually play Halo Wars, sadface. But once I'm able to upgrade my phone or something I'll look into getting a Windows Phone. Or find a way to emulate it
    I love the CnC games, I got the collector's edition or whatever it's called that came out last year. It has all the game and expansion packs.

As for the Windows Phone, get one. They're awesome.
    But if our precious laws bind you all to inaction, then I will no longer stand as your brother!"

"Also, is English your first language? I want to be sure we're communication clearly here."

- Jam Cliché

Blog Posts

I love the CnC games, I got the collector's edition or whatever it's called that came out last year. It has all the game and expansion packs.

I got one that came out several years ago with RA:2, Yuri's Revenge, Renegade, and a couple of the Tiberian Sun games. I haven't played it in a few years, I should get back into that. I don't even know if they still have servers up for them or not.

As for the Windows Phone, get one. They're awesome.
    I actually had the opportunity to get one when I got my current phone, but I was too stoked to get an Android to think about it haha.

"Your forefathers wisely set aside their compassion. Steeled themselves for what needed to be done.
    I see now why they left you behind. You were weak, and gods must be strong." -Prophet of Truth

I got one that came out several years ago with RA:2, Yuri's Revenge, Renegade, and a couple of the Tiberian Sun games. I haven't played it in a few years, I should get back into that. I don't even know if they still have servers up for them or not.
    Any of them that don't have server "support" anymore have third party servers that you can connect to in game.

- Jam Cliché

Blog Posts

For online play?

For online play?
    Sí.

- Jam Cliché

Blog Posts

Sí.
    Well then..I'm definitely gonna have to get back on that soon.

Thread Information