Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Posts

Re: Halo 4: New Weapon Patch

Quote Originally Posted by bazongaman502 View Post
    I hated the BR enough as is. IMO, the BR is one of the worst guns brought to Halo. The saw is even more OP. It was powerful enough as is, why the fuck make it stronger?

I don't want to go into a game and see everyone using a BR because its more OP. I still chose the DMR and forever will.

Understand, these are opinions, no one is right about their opinions. You either agree or disagree.

Also, I dont use the LR, so I really don't give a fuck about it as well as the Carbine.

But if you like it, then you like it. I still believe it is one of the worst updates.
    In my opinion, the DMR/LR is the worst gun in the game haha. It completely destroyed Maps by being able to hit someone from one end of the map to the other, making games incredibly slow since map movement was minimized. This update helped close the gap so that the DMR is no longer the sole gun.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Violent by Design
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatAwkardGuy View Post
    Inb4 Corbin or anyone from VbD notices the typo about fat. Donuts?
    Shhhh...

"i wouldn't have known about the 0 spread DMR if it wasnt for CnB training" ~ Blayze
    "nothing like butt sex with a lip of dip" ~ Blayze

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

i never said it was the worst update "ever". It could have been better. Every Halo game iv been in since the update, its been nothing but BRs.

I still stand by my opinion. Don't like it? Then congrats, you have an opinion as well.

I liked Reach over every Halo game except CE. DMR has been and always will be my weapon of choice.

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

Quote Originally Posted by Prof Blastoise View Post
    The SAW could be destroyed by an AR so I say that was a good idea. I think the BR should be a dominant weapon, but the AR can still win with its new buff.
    Actually the SAW received a buff to damage to maintain the double DPS of the AR.
    "You cannot judge me; I am Justice itself!
    We were meant for more than this, to protect the innocent!
    But if our precious laws bind you all to inaction, then I will no longer stand as your brother!"

"Also, is English your first language? I want to be sure we're communication clearly here."

"I want to be sure we're communication clearly here."

"we're communication clearly here."

- Jam Cliché

Violent by Design
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bazongaman502 View Post
    i never said it was the worst update "ever". It could have been better. Every Halo game iv been in since the update, its been nothing but BRs.

I still stand by my opinion. Don't like it? Then congrats, you have an opinion as well.

I liked Reach over every Halo game except CE. DMR has been and always will be my weapon of choice.
    "Bloom was a great feature to Halo!" Said no one ever...

"i wouldn't have known about the 0 spread DMR if it wasnt for CnB training" ~ Blayze
    "nothing like butt sex with a lip of dip" ~ Blayze

The BR feels super crispy, Im liking it a lot so far. Definitely makes you think about choosing the BR or DMR, and it really does come down to the size of the map you are playing; unlike before, when the DMR was the superior, regardless of map size.
    I feel like having Firepower as a tactical package is now useful. The DMR and BR really do fulfill their intended roles pretty well now.

I am not a fan of the buff that was given to the assault rifle/saw. They were strong to begin with, but now, they are just ridiculous.

I still have to try out a few of the other changes i.e light rifle. carbine.
    "Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear"

-ZERO SHOTS MISSING-

WH PS ICoH CM DS S EB VC IV

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

Quote Originally Posted by Guzzie View Post
    The BR feels super crispy, Im liking it a lot so far. Definitely makes you think about choosing the BR or DMR, and it really does come down to the size of the map you are playing; unlike before, when the DMR was the superior, regardless of map size.
    I feel like having Firepower as a tactical package is now useful. The DMR and BR really do fulfill their intended roles pretty well now.

I am not a fan of the buff that was given to the assault rifle/saw. They were strong to begin with, but now, they are just ridiculous.

I still have to try out a few of the other changes i.e light rifle. carbine.
    i'm agreeing after some more testing. The BR is usable, but not that overpowered. Meanwhile, the assault rifles power is a bit much now. although that might not be a bad thing, because now it's role as a supressing weapon will be fulfilled a bit better. if you know there's AR users and you're just charging around the map, it's your fault when you turn a corner at sprint and get mowed down.
    Spem Successus Alit

RP forces
    RP Units guide

Blog Posts

I haven't played it yet. But I'll probably stick with the DMR. I love being long range. But I'll have to make sure to have a BR class ready to go in a smaller map scenario.

The br feels like halo 3, and the new Light rifle is mighty nice as well.

Creator of Vanquish
    #BlameFuzzy

[12:58:35 AM] Silky Tits: Fuzz
    [12:58:46 AM] Silky Tits: Have you ever eaten shit?
    [12:59:02 AM] Greg: Well I have listened to your words for so long

This patch sounds awesome to me. Wish I had Gold right now.

Thread Information