Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hey everyone.

Re: Hey everyone.

*Stares at Heavy's Recruit rank and laughs*

Welcome to the community! I'm Max and I am the Testing Division Manager for this war-sim. We use some custom maps and if you were to create one for the wars, there is a section on the site where you can sign up to have it tested.

Enjoy your stay (and Blue army is looking having you in our army/killing you in Red army - lol)!

-Maxdoggy, Lieutenant General of the Blue Army
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Oh, so you guys want to play the rank game, eh? I'm the highest rank and one of the lowest AT THE SAME TIME. Beat that.

N E WAYS!

Welcome to the community. I am Metkil5685, the website administrator around here. I am also a Private of Blue Army, so you will see me on the battlefield. If you have any questions, concerns, or comments, please ask myself or any of the other Forerunners.
    Photobucket is garage, sig coming eventually.
    Need an Admin? Contact me, I am always around.
    "Metkil is the best admin ever" - Silko 2015
    "metkil is god, metkil is life" - Guzzie 2016

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone Glad to be here and hope to have a good time.

Have fun!

davemograph.com
    Member since August 2006
    Add me on XBL GT:SpaceMovies

Quote Originally Posted by Maxdoggy View Post
    *Stares at Heavy's Recruit rank and laughs*
    Dont have an Xbox bo.
    "AA's for quiters."
    "Welcome to Walmart, get your shit and get out."

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyArms View Post
    Dont have an Xbox bo.
    That is very sad Did it go RROD on you?

Neutral DI Overseer
    AimBot Andi
    DragonBorn
    Disturbed

Welcome to Forerunner Conflict. Im General Andimion of the REDD. Im also the near future Field Marshal and will be in command of the entire Red army. I go by many names around here but you can simply call me Andi ( unless you can properly pronounce my name, in which case I will shake your hand kind sir ) If you need anything, questions, anything at all. Feel free to contact myself or any forerunner. If you havnt caught on yet, the Forerunner tittle is the most respected tittle here. Its the guys with the yellow names instead of Red Blue or Green.

Red is currently under manned and we are looking for new, well mannered and hard working people to fight under our colour. This is in no way pressuring you to join red. The choice is yours. Welcome to the best community that exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Andimion View Post
    Welcome to Forerunner Conflict. Im General Andimion of the REDD. Im also the near future Field Marshal and will be in command of the entire Red army. I go by many names around here but you can simply call me Andi ( unless you can properly pronounce my name, in which case I will shake your hand kind sir ) If you need anything, questions, anything at all. Feel free to contact myself or any forerunner. If you havnt caught on yet, the Forerunner tittle is the most respected tittle here. Its the guys with the yellow names instead of Red Blue or Green.

Red is currently under manned and we are looking for new, well mannered and hard working people to fight under our colour. This is in no way pressuring you to join red. The choice is yours. Welcome to the best community that exists.
    Oh I was enlisted in REDD before I registered on the site :P also my bro and I will both be joining the REDD's so that should help out with the man power

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
    Oh I was enlisted in REDD before I registered on the site :P also my bro and I will both be joining the REDD's so that should help out with the man power
    You dead.
    Photobucket is garage, sig coming eventually.
    Need an Admin? Contact me, I am always around.
    "Metkil is the best admin ever" - Silko 2015
    "metkil is god, metkil is life" - Guzzie 2016

Neutral DI Overseer
    AimBot Andi
    DragonBorn
    Disturbed

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
    Oh yes, I see you on my enlisted. The more the better. Got friends? Invite them along.

Thread Information