#RIPHarryTheChin
    #RIPClearSh0t
    Blog Posts

Re: PRISM and the Verizon Scandal

#BlameSkyNet #BlameMetkil #BlameMythonian

#BetterThanAllOfYou
    U.S. Navy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jam Cliché View Post
    The Janitor God has no birthday. The Janitor God is forever.

Quote Originally Posted by bl4yze View Post
    just lol. its that attitude which will eventually run this country into the ground. One step closer to North Korea.
    Oh I am sorry...what are you all going to do about it? Complain? Bitch and moan? it is the government that is doing this to us. You really think they are going to give a rats ass about what we feel? If that were the case they wouldnt be doing it in the first place. My attitude isn't running the country into the ground as you say. it is more of accepting that the government is going to do what it wants no matter what we say. Deal with it.

Apologies if that came out agressive lol
    "No More Miss Nice Bear Time To Bring Out My Claws"

Violent by Design

Quote Originally Posted by xXReiBearXx View Post
    Oh I am sorry...what are you all going to do about it? Complain? Bitch and moan? it is the government that is doing this to us. You really think they are going to give a rats ass about what we feel? If that were the case they wouldnt be doing it in the first place. My attitude isn't running the country into the ground as you say. it is more of accepting that the government is going to do what it wants no matter what we say. Deal with it.

Because standing up to the government has never worked? I'm not saying the time is now, or that I personally am going to lead the movement, but taking a back seat and accepting it as the norm is definitely not the way to go about it. There have been plenty of social movements standing up to governments throughout history and notably in recent years. Accepting that this is the direction this country is taking and not giving a shit will only speed up the process.

Blog Posts

Honestly at this point I really could careless if they are spying on me. Really I have nothing to hide from the government nor do I think they woukld care about anything I do online. In a way I am glad because maybe they can get more sexual creepers and pedophiles and also catch stupid people who want to attack us. Who knows. All I know is the government spying on the net and all really doesn't effect me and it shouldnt really effect you all unless youre a bunch of KGB spies lol That is just how I feel anyways.
    So you don't care about your 4th amendment rights at all? Well then by that logic I guess what Arizona did was perfectly in their rights. You may not care that your basic Constitutional rights where broken but I do as well as many other Americans. So I guess while we are at it lets also get rid of the 1st amendment to make sure we can't protest against the fact that our 4th amendment rights where broken. Hell why don't we just rip the band-aid completely off and throw away that useless 3rd amendment so we can place government "representatives" in our homes to make sure that no laws are being broken. And fuck the 9th amendment while we are at it. Why? Because it is clearly too broad to enforce and some times the government has to take away rights to protect us. I'm also assuming you like the Patriot act as well.

EDIT: Hey Rei have you ever read this book?

I get the feeling you would just love the government system in this book. Give it a read sometime.

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: kazinsser

Lolwut?

This is a Democratic nation, you know. You make it sound Communist. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Silko View Post
    So you don't care about your 4th amendment rights at all? Well then by that logic I guess what Arizona did was perfectly in their rights. You may not care that your basic Constitutional rights where broken but I do as well as many other Americans. So I guess while we are at it lets also get rid of the 1st amendment to make sure we can't protest against the fact that our 4th amendment rights where broken. Hell why don't we just rip the band-aid completely off and throw away that useless 3rd amendment so we can place government "representatives" in our homes to make sure that no laws are being broken. And fuck the 9th amendment while we are at it. Why? Because it is clearly too broad to enforce and some times the government has to take away rights to protect us. I'm also assuming you like the Patriot act as well.

EDIT: Hey Rei have you ever read this book?

I get the feeling you would just love the government system in this book. Give it a read sometime.

If you have read what was in that link that was posted you would have read that they have been doing this since 2007. I dont agree with it. You guys really need to stop assuming that I am so anti free speech and shit. All I am saying is just accept that the government is going to do what it wants because if this has been going on since 2007 do you really think they will stop? They will just find some stupid loop hole bs to make it appear that they have just cause for doing what they are doing. This is why political talk should not be allowed here sometimes. People take shit out of context and just snap back with rude fucking comments. Seriously can't we all have a civil conversation without getting rude and nasty?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KazuhLLL View Post
    Lolwut?

This is a Democratic nation, you know. You make it sound Communist. xD
    Never said anything about communist. I just see the government as it is. All full of BS and crap. Instead of fighting it without any success I will just accept it. we still have more rights than other countries. Be thankful for that at least.

Violent by Design

just lol

Blog Posts

If you have read what was in that link that was posted you would have read that they have been doing this since 2007. I dont agree with it. You guys really need to stop assuming that I am so anti free speech and shit. All I am saying is just accept that the government is going to do what it wants because if this has been going on since 2007 do you really think they will stop? They will just find some stupid loop hole bs to make it appear that they have just cause for doing what they are doing. This is why political talk should not be allowed here sometimes. People take shit out of context and just snap back with rude fucking comments. Seriously can't we all have a civil conversation without getting rude and nasty?
    One I did read the link. I am aware of the fact that this started in 2007. Which means it started under Bush and Obama has let it continue. Which in my book is just as bad or worse then starting it in the first place. The fact that it started in 2007 excuses it how? That is like saying well I already burnt down the kitchen may as well let the whole house burn down now.

What part of people questioning why you don't care about constitutional right being broken is taking things out of context? You said fuck it I'm just going to roll over and accept that someone can do what ever they want to me and people said that is a terrible way to do things. If you don't like it when people call out when you say stupid shit then ether 1) Don't post stupid shit or 2) Don't post at all.

Undefeated on Reach

Quote Originally Posted by Silko View Post
    One I did read the link. I am aware of the fact that this started in 2007. Which means it started under Bush and Obama has let it continue. Which in my book is just as bad or worse then starting it in the first place. The fact that it started in 2007 excuses it how? That is like saying well I already burnt down the kitchen may as well let the whole house burn down now.

What part of people questioning why you don't care about constitutional right being broken is taking things out of context? You said fuck it I'm just going to roll over and accept that someone can do what ever they want to me and people said that is a terrible way to do things. If you don't like it when people call out when you say stupid shit then ether 1) Don't post stupid shit or 2) Don't post at all.
    See that is what I mean by rude fucking comments. Seriously. There is no need to call my comments stupid just because you don't agree. Isn't that my right to post what I want? Seriously you are just a rude person. Always picking fights when you dissagree.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bl4yze View Post
    just lol
    and that is a great show of maturity there

Blog Posts

See that is what I mean by rude fucking comments. Seriously. There is no need to call my comments stupid just because you don't agree. Seriously you are just a rude person. Always picking fights when you dissagree.

- - - Updated - - -

and that is a great show of maturity there
    So when someone disagrees with you or you can't prove them wrong or you are just being completely ignorant, you say they are rude and have nothing but negative comments. Way to play the victim.

You whole post in this thread is just one massive

Undefeated on Reach

Thread Information