Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Re: PRISM and the Verizon Scandal

President Obama's Response: http://www.engadget.com/2013/06/07/p...onds-to-prism/

Also, quit yer flamin' or I'll ban all y'all!

Thanks!
    -FC Management
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Violent by Design

Quote Originally Posted by xXReiBearXx View Post
    and that is a great show of maturity there
    If maturity is realizing that there is no point in wasting my time on trying to talk sense to you on this subject, then yes. Very mature.

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bl4yze View Post
    If maturity is realizing that there is no point in wasting my time on trying to talk sense to you on this subject, then yes. Very mature.

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Blog Posts

I thought this kind of thing was common knowledge for a while...

Quote Originally Posted by Maxdoggy View Post

Thanks!
    -FC Management

Serious question. Our freedoms are being attacked in numerous levels, when is it ok for us as a society to start killing our government officials to get then back? Our government is a product of an armed revolution and in not saying now is the time but when is?

REDWATCH VETERAN

Um you silko are the one being rude. Just like you all I am entitled to my opinions. It isn't that I dissagree with the topic but I disagree withthe assumptions that you guys are making against me. no one is playing the victim. And it isnt abotu talking sense into me. I am more than entitled to feel how I feel like you all are. it isn't about sense. Who are you to decide what is sense and what isn't. I am not upset that you guys share different opions. i am upset because of the unwanted way of expressing it and accusing me of being "North Korea" or a communist. that is just not needed. And if you do not understand that then I don't know what else to tell you. When i ended my post I did apologies if it came off agressive because I know people take shit the wrong way. But oh no not silko. Can't post anything withotu being a smartass about it.

Edit: LOL at all my typos lol
    "No More Miss Nice Bear Time To Bring Out My Claws"

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: kazinsser

*Ahem*

Thanks!
    -FC Management

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xXReiBearXx View Post
    Um you silko are the one being rude. Just like you all I am entitled to my opinions. It isn't that I dissagree with the topic but I disagree withthe assumptions that you guys are making against me. no one is playing the victim. And it isnt abotu talking sense into me. I am more than entitled to feel how I feel like you all are. it isn't about sense. Who are you to decide what is sense and what isn't. I am not upset that you guys share different opions. i am upset because of the unwanted way of expressing it and accusing me of being "North Korea" or a communist. that is just not needed. And if you do not understand that then I don't know what else to tell you. When i ended my post I did apologies if it came off agressive because I know people take shit the wrong way. But oh no not silko. Can't post anything withotu being a smartass about it.

Edit: LOL at all my typos lol

Thanks!
    -FC Management
    Pretty sure that was a personal attack after a mod said for everyone to behave. Just saying

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta Crossfire View Post
    Serious question. Our freedoms are being attacked in numerous levels, when is it ok for us as a society to start killing our government officials to get then back? Our government is a product of an armed revolution and in not saying now is the time but when is?
    That's actually a pretty interesting question. Government surveillance is a good thing, in my opinion. But I don't think things like Kinect should be used as observation devices. People should be safe in their own home. I also think that the government should be able to see phone calls and stuff like that, but they'd need something like a search warrant to be able to. Finding terrorists and murderers is good. Listening to everything? Nope. Not good at all. If things got too bad, I'd definitely support a movement and rebellion against a government like that. I don't know enough to say when that would be, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta Crossfire View Post
    Exactly. I don't want to say anything about armed revolution but when do we as a people say enough and take some sort of stand. When do we stop having our Constitutional rights continuously violated. When do we stand up to a Government that does not represent nor care for our best interests.

Thread Information