Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Re: FC 7th Anniversary EXTRAVAGANZA!!1!

Awesome! Been here since the first war of Halo 3 and it was easily one of the best decisions I've made. Without FC, I would be a loner who had random friends with no connections to them. Also, I wouldn't know where SkyNet begins. Lmao.

Just a heads up, the Jumping Map will be a variant of Ninja Warrior (more specifically, the first or second stage -TBD). As I am currently at work and will be until the night (around 6pm), I'll let everyone know when the map and gametype will be on my fileshare.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

This day marks the day I joined, a year ago. Wish I joined during halo 3, it probably would of made that game a lot more fun. Happy seven years guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    All thugz of tha Forerunner Conflict hood is sposed ta fuckin know n' KNOW every last muthafuckin thang contained within these Accords. Ignorizzle is never a acceptable excuse.

WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUDE?
    DON'T YOU KNOW I'M A PENGUIN TOO?

[6:22 PM] JEWmanji33: "wrap your tool"

I would love to hang out and play a few custom games with the 'old guys' of fc and hear war stories With playing halo 3 and reach would these involve the dlc for both games cuz I have neither dlc for either game.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy View Post
    Not to be a picky asshole

Quote Originally Posted by fearfulpenguin View Post
    I would love to hang out and play a few custom games with the 'old guys' of fc and hear war stories With playing halo 3 and reach would these involve the dlc for both games cuz I have neither dlc for either game.
    I imagine that Foundry and Sandbox would be used quite a bit for the Halo 3 game night. For Reach, probably not too many maps would be DLC.
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxdoggy View Post
    I imagine that Foundry and Sandbox would be used quite a bit for the Halo 3 game night. For Reach, probably not too many maps would be DLC.
    I'll see what I can do cuz I really would like to play halo 3 again since its been FOREVER!
    btw I have already gotten the all of the dlc for H3 just didnt have enough room for it so I had to delete most of the dlc I had

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy View Post
    Not to be a picky asshole

Looking forward to Halo 3 FC the most. Who else is gonna rock the duel wield SMGs with me?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by XxClearSh0txX View Post
    Looking forward to Halo 3 FC the most. Who else is gonna rock the duel wield SMGs with me?

SMG+Plasma Rifle FTW.

FC Janitor
    #RIPHarryTheChin
    #RIPClearSh0t
    Blog Posts

Any way I can get a free FC shirt even because it's my birthday?
    U.S. Navy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jam Cliché View Post
    The Janitor God has no birthday. The Janitor God is forever.

Ah god damiit. I'm moving this weekend and won't be there. We need to do this next year because I really want to play halo again with a bunch of people.

REDWATCH VETERAN

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    (especially about Tritan, aka Kuhblam's PCC!)
    LOL for a map that was used in only like 3 wars it has a lot of fucken history linked to it.

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Thread Information