Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Posts

Re: The Reclaimer Trilogy now a Saga?

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Quote Originally Posted by Revan View Post
    As long as the game has a good story/campaign, I'll play it. I don't care how many they make. Plus, I don't feel like 343 is making them just to make them. I think they're at least putting some thought into what they want to happen in their universe, which is more than CoD can say for themselves.

A game a year isn't bad as long as they're well made in my opinion. Each Assassin's Creed game has been better than the last. I only didn't like the third because of the ending.
    Except that a Halo won't be made every year and Ubisoft literally has thousands of people working on different AC games concurrently all across the globe while 343i has like 300 people in Washington State. Lol.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Sweet more halo, as long as the games are still good I don't care if they come out every year. I have full faith in 343.

REDWATCH VETERAN

Thread Information