Quote Originally Posted by Andimion View Post
I for one, as the new Field Marshal, am officially throwing myself into the line of fire. Im taking full time into the forge department as of tonight to help Myth with building, and testing ANY map to be used in the war. Im going to be suggesting something that will better the forge community. But ill take that up with Myth.

For now, I formally apologize to all Red soldiers.. I feel your pain.. I to, though never played.. Feel I was robbed tonight. I also had to listen to everyone.. I heard everyone's opinions and listened to their bitching.. My ears are still literally ringing from all the raised voices. To all squad leaders or anyone that has new recruits that had to bare witness to he events from this evening, would you kindly send my humblest apologies to those new members. Explain that the events from this evening were a one time thing and will NOT be happening again.. I feel incredibly guilty for most of them having to be introduced to FC in this manner..

~ Field Marshal Andimion
First of all Congrats on your Promotion and Second yes we do need more people to help myth cause he is:

Website Administrator
FC Advisor/Forerunner
BLUE Army Field Marshal
Forge Department Director

He has a lot on his plate and I dont see much of Blue High Comm do much except for Mythonian and maybe Maxdoggy. Plus not much of the senior officers help except Lil Devon and me if Im on though