Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Elite BLUE Veteran
    Spirit of Hope
    Vacuus Quietis
    Psalms of Planets
    Blog Posts

Re: A small and BIG change

Quote Originally Posted by Andimion View Post
    I for one, as the new Field Marshal, am officially throwing myself into the line of fire. Im taking full time into the forge department as of tonight to help Myth with building, and testing ANY map to be used in the war. Im going to be suggesting something that will better the forge community. But ill take that up with Myth.

For now, I formally apologize to all Red soldiers.. I feel your pain.. I to, though never played.. Feel I was robbed tonight. I also had to listen to everyone.. I heard everyone's opinions and listened to their bitching.. My ears are still literally ringing from all the raised voices. To all squad leaders or anyone that has new recruits that had to bare witness to he events from this evening, would you kindly send my humblest apologies to those new members. Explain that the events from this evening were a one time thing and will NOT be happening again.. I feel incredibly guilty for most of them having to be introduced to FC in this manner..

~ Field Marshal Andimion
    First of all Congrats on your Promotion and Second yes we do need more people to help myth cause he is:

Website Administrator
    FC Advisor/Forerunner
    BLUE Army Field Marshal
    Forge Department Director

He has a lot on his plate and I dont see much of Blue High Comm do much except for Mythonian and maybe Maxdoggy. Plus not much of the senior officers help except Lil Devon and me if Im on though
    "I bought a xbox one to watch my team suck in HD"

Quote Originally Posted by Daaaah Whoosh View Post
    Everyone is complaining about the Warthog, but in my experience, my team was pretty good at destroying it.
    ...why would you destroy your own warthog? O_o

----------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Gargoyle View Post
    I love the kid I really do. But damn I've never seen anyone start more shit then him

Most Interesting Man in the World
    Call-sign: Mother Bird
    Weapon of Mass Seduction
    Blog Posts

Mythonian, we created our own a while back. If you want, you can FR that one, but we won't be getting all of our guys to re-join another list.

~Kuhblam

I don't interest myself in "why". I think more often in terms of "when", sometimes "where"; always "how much."
    ----

Website Administrator
    Skynet is PARTIALLY ACTIVE
    RIP Cyberdyne
    RIP Net of the Sky

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: Mythonian

I thought that the one I linked was the official one... Oh well, I guess not. lol

What is the official one? Just edit it and link it to the correct one, please... xD
    Having trouble on the site? Need an Admin?
    PM me or Metkil5685, we're always online...

Most Interesting Man in the World
    Call-sign: Mother Bird
    Weapon of Mass Seduction
    Blog Posts

I can't see the name for some reason after clicking the link, but was under the impression you had created a new one. If its the Red FM GT, or another established one, then it's fine.

~Kuhblam

I don't interest myself in "why". I think more often in terms of "when", sometimes "where"; always "how much."
    ----

Neutral DI Overseer
    AimBot Andi
    DragonBorn
    Disturbed

Quote Originally Posted by Daaaah Whoosh View Post
    Everyone is complaining about the Warthog, but in my experience, my team was pretty good at destroying it. Maybe the problem with Bonefield is that it's too easy to trap people in their spawns. I know it was pretty bad for BLUE before the actual battles, so maybe just knowing that gave us the push we needed to turn the tide. We'd already agreed that basically the first team to get ahead would win, or at least make things very difficult for the enemy. I think it's very possible that BLUE was just quick to the punch yesterday.
    I suppose it could be that and the fact that the changes made to blue's side of the map corrected all the problems blue had. But during the testing Red also had problems. Problems that were not changed.. Problems that were discussed and said they would be changed.. But were ignored in the end. Red was also supposed to get a warthog inside the garage of red base, not a ghost that is sitting in the open field for all of blue to watch with smiles. Red base was also supposed to be changed. I heard blue saying that Red should have just hid in Red base instead of trying to come out. Why should Red be contained in a box while Blue has free rain on all exits of the building? It was odds that were stacked against them and they tried their best to play but no avail. We may have also lost recruits to this BS. Some either quit games all together or jump to their menus to send me sad face messages with their free time from being spawn killed.

But enough of that. Whats done is done. I would just like all Blues to refrain from commenting with the "Why didnt Red do this" or "Red do that" or any kind of bragging at all. Save your partying for a private time. Congrats on your victory. See you next Sunday.

Banned BANNED USER
    Blog Posts

its only fair for blue to have bragging rights, just as redd had bragging rights for last sunday..... blue army did well this week because they fixed the flaws that were apparent last week and came back this week with a mission to show redd their newly found skills. i believe they succeeded in that right

Neutral DI Overseer
    AimBot Andi
    DragonBorn
    Disturbed

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Poder View Post
    its only fair for blue to have bragging rights, just as redd had bragging rights for last sunday..... blue army did well this week because they fixed the flaws that were apparent last week and came back this week with a mission to show redd their newly found skills. i believe they succeeded in that right
    Walk a match in Red's shoes from last night. I promise you wouldnt feel the same way.. Also, Red didnt have "brag rights" last sunday. Nothing was said about the complete Red win. There was "good games blue" in lobbies.. Thats about it.. Look at the battle results from last week. We didnt brag at all about the win.

Website Administrator
    Skynet is PARTIALLY ACTIVE
    RIP Cyberdyne
    RIP Net of the Sky

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: Mythonian

Do. Not. Make. This. Thread. Get. Locked.

We lock the results topics to prevent people from flaming. That doesn't mean you are allowed to do it in other topics.
    Having trouble on the site? Need an Admin?
    PM me or Metkil5685, we're always online...

Neutral DI Overseer
    AimBot Andi
    DragonBorn
    Disturbed

Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Do. Not. Make. This. Thread. Get. Locked.

We lock the results topics to prevent people from flaming. That doesn't mean you are allowed to do it in other topics.
    I wasnt saying or doing anything that would merit locking a topic. I was defending my army.

Thread Information