Blog Posts

REDWATCH - Chapter 2 Part I

"As peace is an often unstable truth, my watch will begin. It shall not end until I draw my last breath..."

The words he whispered to no one as the wind drowned out his voice. A barren wasteland of desert lay before him, and behind his footprints were slowly erased from the sandstorm approaching. It had been weeks since any contact had been established, his spartan armour, beaten and worn, revealed only a dull emblem of the company he belonged to... REDWATCH.

Suddenly without warning, the soldier felt an intense pain in his right shoulder and collarbone causing him to fall to his knees. Dropping his DMR, he clenched the now bleeding wound with his left hand. Looking back up he saw three BLUE soldiers de-cloak off in the distance, approaching him quickly. With great agony, the REDWATCH soldier reached behind him and grabbed his sniper rifle and took a staggering aim at the incoming BLUE soldiers, only 3 rounds left in his clip...

First shot, one down. This made the BLUE soldiers pick up their pace towards him. Second shot, another down. Only one soldier with one bullet left. Struggling as his vision started failing, he took aim at the last BLUE soldier, who was running towards him with his pistol drawn. The sniper rifle fired its last round straight through the head of the oncoming soldier, but it phased right through and the soldier disappeared...
    "A hologram...?" The REDD soldier muttered to himself.

"That's correct Captain." a voice from behind him said.

Quickly he turned around to see another BLUE soldier de-cloak and then everything went black as he lost consciousness.

"This is alpha leader reporting in... 2 casualties, 1 captured. Transporting him to outpost 3 now. Platinum out."

A BLUE transport appeared over the horizon and headed towards their location.

"Don't worry Captain, we need you alive..." Platinum chuckled as they loaded the unconscious Captain into the transport. "...you're gonna be the downfall to the empire."

-------------

"Listen up REDWATCH!" Coda shouted as the entire company stood at attention. "First off I want to congratulate all of you for your efforts in our last encounter with the Brotherhood... We repelled their attacks and pushed through their defenses which means we are that much closer to their capital..." Coda then paused for a moment to emphasize what he was about to say next. "...despite all the good we have accomplished men, it has cost us..."

A few of the soldiers lined up shifted as Coda changed his tone to a more serious one.

"...it is at this time I have to inform you that Captain Travis "Eagle" Jay is M.I.A. We've been trying to establish contact with him for weeks now, but have found nothing. As of such I expect you all to increase your efforts, and fight for not only the empire, but for those lost on the battlefield... Dismissed!"

And with that REDWATCH went back into its respective Squads and Fire Teams to continue their training...
    "Feelings pass right through you, don't they? So cold and unforgiving in
    every choice you made in battle. Purest soldier... I need you to be strong.
    Strong enough to do what you've never done in your life. Can you be
    strong enough to allow yourself to be... Can you just be human?"

Skirmisher

Livestreams
    View Channel: gamexsolid

Re: REDWATCH - Chapter 2 Part I

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!! MORE!!!
    BLACKGUARD

We will never quit. We will never stop. We will never give up!
    My Game is Well... Solid.
    Train as you would fight. All soldiers are entitled to outstanding leadership. I will provide that leadership.

Blog Posts

Can't wait to read more

Mystery Meats Co-Founder Platinum's Avatar
    Blog Posts

I r the best badass. Can't wait to read more!

Violent by Design

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    "This is alpha leader reporting in... 2 casualties, 1 captured. Transporting him to outpost 3 now. Platinum out."
    This is inaccurate, all Platinum does is switch armies and grumble about how tired he is.

Moar

REDWATCH VETERAN

Mystery Meats Co-Founder Platinum's Avatar
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bl4yze View Post
    This is inaccurate, all Platinum does is switch armies and grumble about how tired he is.
    Don't forget how I always eat at 3am

Thread Information