Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Posts

Re: Halo 4 Champions Bundle

OMG YES. YES. THAT ODST ARMOR LOOKS AMAZING! AND THOSE WEAPON SKINS!

And finally! A map that has some cool features! That EMP pulse looks really neat and I'm glad they're trying to make some unique maps that have some cool features because thats one thing I loved about the Halo 2 maps is that they all had something unique to them.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Useless without Toast Jam Cliché's Avatar
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamcliche

The problem I am having after seeing that trailer is that it's really easy to score the ball...

Real power comes from the man next to you and is built on the foundations of brotherhood and unity. There is no such thing as a one man army.

Blog Posts

All I read was Mark V armor and that is all I give a fuck about

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Quote Originally Posted by Jam Cliché View Post
    The problem I am having after seeing that trailer is that it's really easy to score the ball...
    According to 343i, you get WAY more points by physically scoring the ball instead of throwing it. I'd also imagine auto-catch is on so you could easily have a goalie.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Even more info!

http://blogs.halowaypoint.com/Headli...tin-71013.aspx

Bonus Content comes with the full bundle...

The Champions Bundle contains three DLC packs, as well as bonus content, including:
    • Bullseye Pack (Includes Ricochet, a new game type)
    • Steel Skin Pack
    • Infinity Armor Pack
    • Bonus content, including new stances, armor and weapon skins, and a new armor mod

All of this content makes the Champions Bundle unique from other DLC, and each of the aforementioned packs can be purchased separately or as a group. For example, if you’re most interested in the Bullseye pack, you can download it as a separate piece. However, bonus content is included with the entire bundle.
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand that's how they get ya :3

The Steelskin weapon skins look awesome! And now everyone will be wearing the Prefect armor. Lol.

Also, the 8 new stances (I think Legacy will use the "Confident" one so we can stare at REDD Army in the pregame lobbies) and 2 new armor mods (with one coming later) may make Halo interesting again.....right before I go back to school full-time. :/
    Last edited by Maxdoggy; 07-11-2013 at 11:43 AM.
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Halo is sadly the worse game I have ever seen with customization. It has so much potential to be better and yet they are lazy or ignorant to optimize their customization to its full potential.

Unless this is included in the season pass (which I heard it isn't) I won't be spending money on the skins which they should have like 50 skins right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk570 View Post
    Halo is sadly the worse game I have ever seen with customization. It has so much potential to be better and yet they are lazy or ignorant to optimize their customization to its full potential.

Unless this is included in the season pass (which I heard it isn't) I won't be spending money on the skins which they should have like 50 skins right now.
    Apparently the entire bundle is $10/800MS points. They include the skins and the maps and the mods and everything.

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: kazinsser

I would pay $10 literally just to have Pitfall. All the other stuff is just a bonus for me (and a very good bonus, at that).

If the entire bundle is 800 MS, I'll be getting that FOSHO!
    "Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear"

-ZERO SHOTS MISSING-

WH PS ICoH CM DS S EB VC IV

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

Thread Information