Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Violent by Design
    Blog Posts

Why FC is Not Fun

I would like to start out by saying good battle night FC. Unfortunately, this is going to be a little rant about why FC is no longer a fun activity, but a chore for me. VbD and I were scheduled for the last match on landfall. We waited for an hour expecting to play the final game. With the lack of BLUE members we had to play several people twice if not more. The amount of time REDD needs to wait for a game is just downright outrageous.

Now back to the main point, VbD waiting an hour to play the game. Blue had lost the second to last match and decided to quit playing, leaving VbD waiting for absolutely nothing. We don't play so we can win a map, we play to FUCKING PLAY. You should not give up a match if you have the players ready to play. even if you are missing one, you can find a replacement. It irritates VbD and myself to see people just not playing because they think they will loose. This is unacceptable, no one should wait an hour in anticipation to play a game, then be told the other team refuses to play you.

I mean this in all respect, but something needs to change. Please consider maybe squad transfers to balance the number of people, or make a rule that you can't forfeit if you have the players to play.

Discuss

"i wouldn't have known about the 0 spread DMR if it wasnt for CnB training" ~ Blayze
    "nothing like butt sex with a lip of dip" ~ Blayze

Re: Why FC is Not Fun

I suggest moving spider-man to BLUE. He can count as a whole squad and 1v4 or 1v6 other squads. This would improve wait times drastically.

Livestreams
    View Channel: Yehsus

Quote Originally Posted by Prof Blastoise View Post
    I would like to start out by saying good battle night FC. Unfortunately, this is going to be a little rant about why FC is no longer a fun activity, but a chore for me. VbD and I were scheduled for the last match on landfall. We waited for an hour expecting to play the final game. With the lack of BLUE members we had to play several people twice if not more. The amount of time REDD needs to wait for a game is just downright outrageous.

Now back to the main point, VbD waiting an hour to play the game. Blue had lost the second to last match and decided to quit playing, leaving VbD waiting for absolutely nothing. We don't play so we can win a map, we play to FUCKING PLAY. You should not give up a match if you have the players ready to play. even if you are missing one, you can find a replacement. It irritates VbD and myself to see people just not playing because they think they will loose. This is unacceptable, no one should wait an hour in anticipation to play a game, then be told the other team refuses to play you.

I mean this in all respect, but something needs to change. Please consider maybe squad transfers to balance the number of people, or make a rule that you can't forfeit if you have the players to play.

Discuss

I can offer you a tissue box.

My role in Blue Army is small.

et ducit mundum per luce

There needs to be a rule about fore-fitting games. Either that is not the honorable way of playing a game or that surrender rule needs to be put in place. There has been no decision on this and there needs to be one. The wait times are shitty and I can do is apologize to REDD. BLUE is lacking members from low morale in some squads, being poached by an ex-member of FC, and just REDD out recrutiing us. If the 2N switch happened probably things would be a little better. Honestly peacetime will hopefully solve this but as of right now we can only try to catch up to your numbers.

From what I was told by Kaz, the battle night ended because the amount of games set up for Landfall was too damn high (lol) and stuff like that. Idk, though.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

You didn't get your last game because myth lowered the total game amount. Not because of BLUE or any of that jazz.

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet
    FM For 6 wars spanning 3 generations

If you are scheduled to play a match, you should play it, especially if you are a community/army leader. You have a responsibility not only to your army, but the opposing army. Forfeiting a match (exhibition) because your army lost the map is a disservice to the flow of the community and the battle nights.
    I hope this doesn't happen again. I don't appreciate waiting in a lobby for 1hr plus, only to hear that a blue squad forfeited the match, exhibition or not.
    "Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear"

-ZERO SHOTS MISSING-

WH PS ICoH CM DS S EB VC IV

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

#BlameMythonian

#BlameSovietRussia

#GetAtMeBroForUsingHashta gs

#Hashtag
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Violent by Design
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Guzzie View Post
    If you are scheduled to play a match, you should play it, especially if you are a community/army leader. You have a responsibility not only to your army, but the opposing army. Forfeiting a match (exhibition) because your army lost the map is a disservice to the flow of the community and the battle nights.
    I hope this doesn't happen again. I don't appreciate waiting in a lobby for 1hr plus, only to hear that a blue squad forfeited the match, exhibition or not.
    all the yes

"i wouldn't have known about the 0 spread DMR if it wasnt for CnB training" ~ Blayze
    "nothing like butt sex with a lip of dip" ~ Blayze

Neutral DI Overseer
    AimBot Andi
    DragonBorn
    Disturbed

If its an exhibition match the teams are given a CHOICE. If they chose not to then they dont have to. In any case,sorry you waited an hour, as he told you Myth cut the amount of games.

Thread Information