Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Founder of Forerunner Conflict
    Blog Posts

Re: Why FC is Not Fun

100% agree with REDD's point of view on this. I understand the morale is low in BLUE and numbers have been low, but that is absolutely no excuse to forfeit a match. I don't believe forfeiting should ever have been a thought here in FC, since we play for FUN, regardless of win or lose. Maybe I'm old school in the sense that I just play to play, and while I enjoy winning much more than losing, I respect the integrity of FC too much to ever forfeit a match. We are a community focused around fun, respect, and competition. Even if it's an exhibition game, play it, it still may turn out to be a worthwhile game.

I created Hill 30

VbD Benchwarmer
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Guzzie View Post
    If you are scheduled to play a match, you should play it, especially if you are a community/army leader. You have a responsibility not only to your army, but the opposing army. Forfeiting a match (exhibition) because your army lost the map is a disservice to the flow of the community and the battle nights.
    I hope this doesn't happen again. I don't appreciate waiting in a lobby for 1hr plus, only to hear that a blue squad forfeited the match, exhibition or not.

REDWATCH VETERAN
    Victor or Die

​#YouCantStopThePlan

Violent by Design
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanbh View Post
    100% agree with REDD's point of view on this. I understand the morale is low in BLUE and numbers have been low, but that is absolutely no excuse to forfeit a match. I don't believe forfeiting should ever have been a thought here in FC, since we play for FUN, regardless of win or lose. Maybe I'm old school in the sense that I just play to play, and while I enjoy winning much more than losing, I respect the integrity of FC too much to ever forfeit a match. We are a community focused around fun, respect, and competition. Even if it's an exhibition game, play it, it still may turn out to be a worthwhile game.
    pepperidge farm remembers
    Last edited by Prof Blastoise; 07-07-2013 at 10:48 PM.

"i wouldn't have known about the 0 spread DMR if it wasnt for CnB training" ~ Blayze
    "nothing like butt sex with a lip of dip" ~ Blayze

VbD Benchwarmer
    Blog Posts

#ThankYouSpartanBH

REDWATCH VETERAN
    Victor or Die

​#YouCantStopThePlan

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanbh View Post
    Amen.
    "Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear"

-ZERO SHOTS MISSING-

WH PS ICoH CM DS S EB VC IV

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

Blog Posts

#HashtagHastagHastag

There is merit on both sides here. But I'm with Guzzie/SpartanBH/Blastoise/etc

Fabled Legendary Member
    I Like Turtles!
    I Live in an Igloo!
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy View Post
    You didn't get your last game because myth lowered the total game amount. Not because of BLUE or any of that jazz.
    False they were scheduled as the last game after Myth lowered the total game amount...
    "Do you guys know how hard it is to masturbate with you all talking!" - UNLUCKY

Former Field Marshal of both the REDD and BLUE
    Creator of 21st Degree and the Resistance
    7 victories fought and lead

The game they where scheduled to play was actually game 21 which was suppose to be the last match of the battle night so this has nothing to do with myth.

Creator of Vanquish
    #BlameFuzzy

[12:58:35 AM] Silky Tits: Fuzz
    [12:58:46 AM] Silky Tits: Have you ever eaten shit?
    [12:59:02 AM] Greg: Well I have listened to your words for so long

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: kazinsser

From what I understand, Anarchy left that match to set things up for the HC Tiebreaker. I think he said he told one of our extras to go play in his place, but that guy never joined. And then the other 3 left because they didn't have a 4th. And by the time it could've got back to us that that happened, all of BLUE HC was starting up the Tiebreaker, so I imagine that nobody was paying much attention to the many Skype chats. :P

I was getting an extra for the team so I could start up the HC match. That's not poor leadership or w/e.

That team dispersed after to my unknowing.

Just as you hate waiting, they hated playing gamebattles level teams. My answer to both in this instance is: It happens.

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet
    FM For 6 wars spanning 3 generations

Thread Information