Halo 2 (Xbox) on XBConnect

I put together a little video of a Team Slayer match I played on Halo 2. There is a program called "XBConnect" that basically tricks your Xbox into thinking its system linked with just other Xboxes, but in fact its linked with the world, with anyone who hosts a server on XBConnect. https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resi...PRwwgU-Wn8uhvM

Re: Halo 2 (Xbox) on XBConnect

Halo 2 and Halo 3 are on high likelihood of coming to Steam... if that happens I will be playing all the halo 2's and 3's again... and hopefully people who want to can play again in a simpler way than XBC

Whats your zombie plan?
    There are two kinds of people in this world; those that have a plan prepared for when the zombies take over the Earth, and those who don't.
    We call those last people DINNER

Quote Originally Posted by Fiery Grave View Post
    Halo 2 and Halo 3 are on high likelihood of coming to Steam... if that happens I will be playing all the halo 2's and 3's again... and hopefully people who want to can play again in a simpler way than XBC
    I have seen those things around YouTube and the internet, its a slight chance. Halo is part of the reason the Xbox gets sales. It wouldn't be hard to believe that Microsoft's reasoning for not bringing it to Windows already by now, is that its an Xbox exclusive, meaning more sales for the Xbox. There is a supposed "official" Halo group on Steam, but that could mean anything.

Useless without Toast Jam Cliché's Avatar
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamcliche

My foray into online Halo was Xlink Kai, and alternative to XBC. I sure miss that place, but they are depleted of members.

Real power comes from the man next to you and is built on the foundations of brotherhood and unity. There is no such thing as a one man army.

Quote Originally Posted by Jam Cliché View Post
    My foray into online Halo was Xlink Kai, and alternative to XBC. I sure miss that place, but they are depleted of members.
    I tried Xlink Kai yesterday, its pretty good, it has a lot more players that is for sure. The majority of players speak Spanish.

Thread Information