Thread: SANDVICH

SANDVICH

Hey, ever heard of Team Fortress? Itīs a goofy (at least the second one is) class-based first person shooter. Itīs made by Valve, which also brought us Half Life (), Left For Dead, Portal and many more. Itīs free to play on Steam and I think itīs awesome. You donīt need a decent computer to play this..

So, I want people to play Team Fortress 2 with, because not many play TF2 in Norway; I donīt have many to play it with. My favorite classes are Soldier and Sniper, which ones are yours? My steam profileīs name is Asseroya, so if you wanna play just shoot a Friend invite (Why didnīt they call it Friend request? xD) at me
    "Not only is he active, but he listens to good music as well!" -Toast78901

"Tonight weīre gonna make love. You know how I know? *MHM* Because itīs Wednesday; and Wednesday is the night we usually make love"

"H3Y COOLK1D 1S TH1S Y0U?"

Blog Posts

Re: SANDVICH

Add me! Usermame is Firetwisterz. Steam name should pop up as Gary Motherfuckin' Oak. I have like 800 hours logged or so. Haven't played in awhile but TF2 is probably close to my favorite multiplayer game ever.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Re: SANDVICH

Ok, I will. Thatīs a lot of hours :P
    "Not only is he active, but he listens to good music as well!" -Toast78901

"Tonight weīre gonna make love. You know how I know? *MHM* Because itīs Wednesday; and Wednesday is the night we usually make love"

"H3Y COOLK1D 1S TH1S Y0U?"

Thread Information