Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Convince me

The Voice of Reason
    Skynet's Army
    Blog Posts

Re: Convince me

why do we need to convince you? it is your money raz, either you get it or you dont. i know im getting the x1 on day one and the ps4 sometime next year because there are games on both consoles that are exclusives that i love, as for the kinect i use my statement i heard a while ago...the only person weirder than the guy who plays xbox in only his underware for 18 hours is the guy who watches them...and there are options to turn the kinect off it just has to be connected

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut9473 View Post
    why do we need to convince you? it is your money raz, either you get it or you dont. i know im getting the x1 on day one and the ps4 sometime next year because there are games on both consoles that are exclusives that i love, as for the kinect i use my statement i heard a while ago...the only person weirder than the guy who plays xbox in only his underware for 18 hours is the guy who watches them...and there are options to turn the kinect off it just has to be connected
    I just want to feel reassured. Give me false hope lol But yeah, I don't really know. I guess I have to be more patient to see what is going to happen. Hoepfully another version of Xbox One will come out half way through next year, with better exclusives.

Blog Posts

The next Halo title doesn't come out until next year. That's probably when I'll get the console, I'm assuming they'll have a limited Halo edition of it, just like Halo 3, Halo Reach, and Halo 4. The Reach console is still my favorite, and with those Limited Edition Consoles, you get more (as in better parts on the inside (quality) and most likely more hard drive space.) That's my plan anyways. Playstation will always have a place in my heart, but they've never been as good as the titles they had for the original.

P.S. My hands are too big for Sony's controllers, The original Xbox controllers were perfect for me and Star Wars Battlefront. :P
    "Feelings pass right through you, don't they? So cold and unforgiving in
    every choice you made in battle. Purest soldier... I need you to be strong.
    Strong enough to do what you've never done in your life. Can you be
    strong enough to allow yourself to be... Can you just be human?"

Skirmisher

RaZ, if you're asking us to convince you it means that you want to be convinced and therefore in reality want the X1 first.

Now that you've realized this, can I close the thread? :P
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

No. No. No. Yeah go ahead.

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut9473 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxdoggy View Post
    RaZ, if you're asking us to convince you it means that you want to be convinced and therefore in reality want the X1 first.

Now that you've realized this, can I close the thread? :P
    It is called wanting attention

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Blog Posts

Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    why is it in that image they repeat points? the first two are the same thing and the 4th and 5th ones are the same thing?

Raz the kinect isn't such a bad thing, its up to you if you use it. but having it mandatory opens things up say your playing the next COD and some guy has the heart beat sensor (does that game still have that thing i dont even know) and instead of just having 1 heart beat for everyone the frequency it shows up can go off your real heart beat so if your calm and have a normal heart beat it shows up less than someone who is really pumped and has their heart racing... this is a way to use the kinect with out you even knowing your using it

Now thats just something i came up with off the top of my head and im not a creative guy, imagine developers being allowed to use this tool in new and creative ways. you may not like it at the start and have no use for it, but it allows the possibility of this amazing game to be made one that you may find to be your new favorite.

its giving the developers another tool, another option for their visions to come to life and shre those wiht the world... wether you experience those vision is up to you, but having it on all the consoles mean publishers have no reason to go "No, its a broader audience if we dont have kinect integration scrap it"

Also robbie if your that worried some one is going to be spying on you, you might as well do the same thing for any plugged in web cams (laptops too) and cameras on phones you have since its the exact same thing except it already happens and is easier for just anyone to get into those devices

Whats your zombie plan?
    There are two kinds of people in this world; those that have a plan prepared for when the zombies take over the Earth, and those who don't.
    We call those last people DINNER

This doesn't feel like you want to be convinced Raz.

This feels like you just want to debate about the PS4 and X1.

Also, where are people getting that Titanfall is a timed exclusive? Has anyone ACTUALLY said that? Has Respawn ACTUALLY LEGIT ANNOUNCED that Titanfall is a timed exclusive and will eventually come to the PS4?

Because all Respawn has said that I've seen is that they haven't ruled it out. They havn't said "most likely coming to the PS4 in the near future" or anything close to that. They have said they haven't ruled it out.

But right now, Titanfall is an X1 exclusive.

RvBR/FC Veteran. 7 years

No I don't want attention. I just hate having my real life friends and my fc friends split. So I'll probably end up getting both. I just want to feel reassured throwing out another $500 maybe $400 if the price ever drops for a few exclusives and to hang with you fine gentlemen.

Thread Information