So, I was watching a bunch of ScrewAttack Videos and catching up on their Death Battle series. One of their recent ones was the following:

This video brought up a bunch of feels involving memories of my childhood. Despite the fact that I am a 90's kid, I watched 80's programming a lot. A major part of that was the Thundercats Series, and who doesn't like He-Man? I got in a nostalgia mood and started looking up Thundercats stuff for the hell of it and of course the lulz. Such as this:

And what else did I find? THAT THEY REBOOTED THE THUNDERCATS IN 2011 WITH A MODERN ANIME STYLE!!!! I was so pumped; it was one of those nostalgia things I had to watch. Working through it now, despite the few gripes I have with it for things they changed, and was very dissapointed to find that it only lasted one season due to CN and Toonami not renewing their contract for whatever reason.

The point of this thread? For us to nostalgia, to introduce young-uns to a taste of our childhood, and of course, to give us all the urge to scream "Thunder! Thunder! Thunder! Thundercats, Hooooooo!!!!"