Thread: Bulletstorm

Bulletstorm

Who else is getting this B-E-A-UTIFUL game?

This just sold me.. I already pre-ordered and will be picking up my copy tomorrow after work.

Re: Bulletstorm

I'm renting this game. I don't have the moniez to buy it and also the co-op (and lack of multiplayer) doesn't serve a $60 purchase for my tastes.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

I am picking it up tomorrow morning... I liked how the demo played... but it doesn't seem like a must have game to me. though the main character reminds me of a cross between marcus fenix and eddie rigg

Whats your zombie plan?
    There are two kinds of people in this world; those that have a plan prepared for when the zombies take over the Earth, and those who don't.
    We call those last people DINNER

Blog Posts

Actually I have it, and I like it. Only thing is that:

Multiplayer is not player v player. It's more of a kind of firefight kind of thing.

Campaign is not Co-op. Sadface

Only kind of side-quests you get are things called "Echoes", which are essentially specific scenes re-applied from the campaign. From each level they took the most action-packed part and isolated it into a mini-level. That's echoes.

Hopefully in the sequel they fix this. Otherwise I think it was a sixty bucks well spent.
    An actual quote about me below the sig? Too mainstream. You get a unicorn instead.

I already traded it in. I fail.

and you were so excited for it raz

Whats your zombie plan?
    There are two kinds of people in this world; those that have a plan prepared for when the zombies take over the Earth, and those who don't.
    We call those last people DINNER

Blog Posts

Ooooooookay or you could just trade it in. Cool.
    An actual quote about me below the sig? Too mainstream. You get a unicorn instead.

Lol the game was full a fail, im only keeping it for the gears 3 beta after that it will be lost among my vast collection of games that take longer than 5 hrs to beat the campaign.

Derp, game looks like Gears and Borderlands put together. So no, this game is on my do not want list.
    The fuck you looking at, asshat?

x: 176.06 y: 124.57 z: 27.97

Raz: Dinner= MY HERO
    Loco: dinner is the win
    Donkey: I should take Dinner out to dinner.

Rosario Vampire Topic= The Record of FC forever. 128 Pages.

Thread Information